They picked on the Wrong one

JackPike

Last night my son who is 18 nipped to the local shop when a local gang of thugs shouted across the street to him to hand all his money over(some of it was mine!)he carried on walking ignoring them > Then one of thugs started to walked towards my lad then in a moment of bravo and showing off in front of mates he grab my son by his coat collar. One bad mistake, that when Adam (my son)had the thug on the floor with his arm up his back not quite broken but not far off writhingly on the floor in agony.His croonies ran off.Its suprising what you can learn in kung fu in 2 years, I suppose you dont get them belts for nothing. so I think the thugs will think twice about trying to mug someone again.

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

J/P,

Tell your son well done from me!

:D

Wonder how the situation would have developed if the thug had been on his own, no prizes for guessing the answer to that one.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Well done to him. You have a son to be proud of.

Had it been me (i attend defence classes) i would have broken his arm, then he wouldnt have done it agian! No jokes, but I read in my local paper that an elderly lady died because a mugger tried to snatch her bag, she held on, so he pulled a gunand shot her before walking off with the bag. And the thing is, the only money in the bag was £10 for the shopping. B******s

[ 23. March 2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Apache ]

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

good on him :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I run a couple of karate clubs locally, have done for quite a number of years now. Therefore, I am quite aware of the benefits of the martial arts. Recently I received a telephone call from the parents of one of my students. They were complaining that I was teaching their little Jimmy to be violent - honest! I directed them toward the local dance school.

Jackpike - fair play to your son. Like I tell my students, when it comes to self defence, if the protagonist had minded their own business, they wouldn't be feeding through a straw. Tell him to tweak the arm a little harder next time, just enough so he hears the shoulder 'pop', then he'll know that the thug won't be interested in 'pulling a knife' or similar if he gets up.

JackPike:

One bad mistake, that when Adam (my son)had the thug on the floor with his arm up his back not quite broken but not far off writhingly on the floor in agony.His croonies ran off.Its suprising what you can learn in kung fu in 2 years,

Magic, give him a well done from me as well please, not only for teaching the thug a lesson but in the self control that he showed in not breaking the bastards arm.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Hiya, Give your lad a pat on the back from me too.You must be very proud of him. Years ago, my Grandfather who lived in London, was out for a walk one evening, he was about 60 at the time and a Brown belt in Karate, was accosted by 2 ***** who wanted his money, he left the 2 of them screaming on the floor. He was my hero for ages after that, I have 3 daughters and have been trying for ages to get them to go to self defense classes. No joy yet.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/