BE WARNED-everyone please read

Alan Taylor

I don't wish to seem the "bad guy" BUT are we sure its someone who uses these forums??

As w know there are plenty of lurkers out there & a few anti's as well, this could be one of their pathetic attempts at being "funny".

Newt has already come up with the best idea which is to block sender on the mail program.

Judy

I hope this incident doesn't put you off posting on here, just remember that for every "bad penny" there's a thousand "good pounds". :)

(edit note - changed the typo on "anti" so it didn't look like one of our regulars who is absolutely not an idiot)

[ 18. August 2003, 04:04 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy, you have email, but be warned, it contains sweary words

I am disgusted that anyone on these forums has been abused in this way. If we ever find out who it is, he is banned. I promise you that. If I find out he lives near me, me and a pair of mole-grips will be paying a visit to his danglies. (and I really had to change that! As a moderator, I am not allowed to say that I would happily rip off his ******** and feed them to my dog :( ).

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

I would like to thank everyone who has responded

so magnificently to my problem,I have sat and

read all the posts this morning as I couldn't

sleep. Phew its took ages.

I feel overwhelmed.

Thankyou for all the nice things friends have

said about me(it didn't seem like me you were

talking about some of the time)I will try not

to let my halo slip.

To be serious

The one or two private messages I received I

could cope with and by posting a picture I knew I

was open for comments which is why it had taken

me so long to get around to it.

What I could not cope with were the depraved e-

mails.Which hopefully have stopped,well people

would be mad to persist with all the threats of

bodily damage flying around.John's image of him

and mole grips is enough.

I feel I must reasure you that I'm certain they

were not from forum members but as we know guests

are free to look at this site,there were no names

that I recognised I deleted them after reading

the first few lines in most cases, so Sorry I

messed up .I did not realise they could be

traced.So no one should feel under a cloud or I

would be long gone and would certainly contacted

Elton earlier.

I think thats enough from me

except to express my thanks agin to you all,and a

big thankyou to Alan for his support and thanks

for the e-mails and nice private messages I have received.

Bye the way are we really going to P**s Elton off and reach 2000 with word association.

bye for now

Judith

[ 18. August 2003, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Hi all

im glad to see you here nurse judy for a minute it was getting alittle quiet and its a shame that (some)guests can be so pathetic and i hope for the sake of all of this fine forum that this certain guess has f***** off and infected some other place like maybe a wheeliebin :D (a big smelly bin) :D

its was good to see you back on this morning judy when i connected and im happy that you have not let this worm affect you too much(dont let it at all you have loads of backup from people enough people here that it would look like an army comming down his road and right up his a**) :D

take care judy

billy

[ 18. August 2003, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

nursejudy:

I would like to thank everyone who has responded

so magnificently to my problem,

Nice to see you back lass

I think that now is the time to put this topic to bed and let nursejudy get on with her life.

With the above in mind I would ask Elton to put a lock on the topic if he thinks it is appropriate.

I am proud to be a member of the family that is

ANGLERS NET. :)

NO ONE on here is under suspicion so lets knock that one on the head and relax.

The warning still stands and we DO HAVE the means to track people down so if any of you lovely ladies get similar mail, keep them and ask for the hunting dogs to be let loose.

Thank's again one and all :cool:

Alan(nl)

[ 18. August 2003, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Judy, nice to see you are back again :D

Have you checked in your "deleted" folder, you may still have the mails there?

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Judy,

You may have had enough and want to let it rest now, but even though you have deleted the emails I’m sure they can still be traced if you want to pursue it.

As Poledark said they may even still be in your deleted items folder if you are using Outlook or similar! Even then depending on how you access your mail and how the account is configured they may still in the mailbox at your ISP, even though you have deleted them locally. More stiill, even if they have gone for good your ISP should still have records that could help.

As I said, maybe you just want to let it rest but I’m sure some of the folk on here could help you better than me if you wished.

Whatever, glad your back and as a famous politician once said “Don’t let the buggers get you down!

All the best.

Roger.

Guest sslatter

I've just read this thread for the first time, and am shocked and sickened at what has happened. All I can say is to reiterate the feelings expressed by others on this thread, namely that such sad sickos should be ashamed of themselves, and that I too greatly enjoy Nursejudy's contributions to this forum. Although the damage has been done, I really hope that Judy doesn't take it to heart, and continues to make us smile with her prose and humour. One sicko doth not a forum make.

Keep your chin up girl. :)