Mandela's memorial

RUDD

Seems to me it was a memorial for the people but a media opportunity for rock stars, models and world leaders!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Seems to me it was a memorial for the people but a media opportunity for rock stars, models and world leaders!

Funerals are for the living, not for the dead.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Its handy to have a dead person about though ,kinda rounds it all up nicely.

If ofcourse bodies are in the coffin and not findus laseagne today!

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Wish they would get him buried and done with, sick to death of the news coverage.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Wish they would get him buried and done with, sick to death of the news coverage.

Read an article that said the BBC alone sent 120 crew to cover memorial!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Out of our license fee's total frigging disgrace.

And just to think, Cameron and co once held placards that said, HANG MENDELA the terrorist

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Out of our license fee's total frigging disgrace.

And just to think, Cameron and co once held placards that said, HANG MENDELA the terrorist

He said alot once but like most politicians it'll change depending on which way the winds blow.

Smile they said life could get worse, I did and it was

Very true.

I must admit though as i only watched it for 10 minutes as the commentator got right on my tits.

Talk about over the top ‘Here she is weeping, barely standing up. Two Doctors behind her. I expect her knees are trembling and her heart broken...

I can’t be done with so much OTT commentary like that!

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

He said alot once but like most politicians it'll change depending on which way the winds blow.

Their lies got them into power IMHO.

“Vescere bracis meis”

He was a good man but also a political pawn in a game of chess that Africa plays with itself and the west.

I believe he was mentally impaired after a long time in prison where he would have had beatings and torture for most of his life.

Sadly the vultures and the pick pockets and the looters followed him on his release.

Looking at the family’s wealth which they never disguised what would the unemployed black man on the streets must have thought. The man who had a paid job on the plantations and was quite happy to be so.

There were winners and losers in Mandela’s release and although his intent was of freedom for the blacks it also came at a heavy price to many.

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon