basshead07

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:):) Nice cod John

Dougie Hogg at Craster is still the sensai I think

Sorry have lost his number

But phone the "Jolly Fisherman" pub at Craster,Northumberland and ask for Dougie Hoggs No for a days fishing - he is a good skipper

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I've heard they've started coming ashore over Gosport side too - (Lee-on-Solent).

I'm in Pompey, so reading the last post has gone and got me all excited now! Rag/Lug/Squid cocktails 4/0 hook - or 2/0 if there are some codling/whiting about. Also worth considering picking up some slipper limpets if we get a good southerly blow. Usually throws up loads along the beaches along here and the fish - bass mainly but also cod love them. If you try these though - don't cast too far as the fish are in after whats being washed about in the tide line. Try casting just past the first couple of breakers....

Good Luck

Jim

p.s. if you're going out at night and in winter - ask for a 'beach buddy' for christmas if you havent got one :D

If do live near Langstone and can get a adult to come with you go out on Glen Cairns boat the valkerie he has a happy hooker* day for about £35 a bit dear when your twelve I know, but well worth the money go in November or December Ive had some big cod down there in recent years. Good luck mate.

* yep I know Newt! But thats what he called it Honest. :D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

well i dont really have anyone to go cod fishing with soo i could meet up with someone (with my parents permission of coures) but i cant go far ill probley go to places like eastney gosport and southsea i have frozen squid in the freezer a box of it and if i do go cod fishing (probly will) ill buy some lugworm so pm me and we will make a date to go fishing somtime but as i said if we do make a time my mum and dad will have to talk to you.

jay

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D