Who Ar The Hardcore?

geffaz

Guest @AUTUMN@

Not tonight I dont think but definately sat and sunday. Been out in far worse before today. Big cod tells the most difficult to believe story which is actually true about his brother getting frost bite whilst out fishing and seeing the sea turn to icey slush at the same time.

Edited by @AUTUMN@

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be out Sat night at Lochryan in the Southwest Scotland, then head to Arbroath on the East coast on Sunday to let my lad fish in the Scottish junior / youths selection match.

I will need the thermals, dont know what the wind chill is, but its cutting right through you.

Regards

I love the cold weather. Can't go this weekend, but I will during the week. Keeps all the yobs and softies indoors. Can't be doing with one of those funny little tents either. Once you sit in it, you don't want to come out. That's not fishing. They should only fish in the summer.

(now i'll keep me head down and wait for the flack)