The Death Penalty

Sportsman

prison or the death sentence is no deterrent to anyone who wishes to perform any kind of criminal activity!

whilst there is law there will always be crime and willing to break it regardless of the costs of imprisonment or execution.

In the case of most serial killers etc they simply don't have the mental switches in place to be held in place by what is considered by society to be "right or wrong"; and if they do it is either ignored or the pressure of their "needs" is too great to ignore anyway.

by that very concept such people are outside of their chosen society in general and as such, in my opinion, should not be capable of relying on that societies laws for protection.

as stated though; there has to be 100% proof if you are going to kill someone for their crimes..not room for error or doubt.

still we could go really barbaric and go back to the witch hunt tortures..where if they were a witch they wouldn't drown and if they were not they would drown..but at least they would have died innocent! :)

If they weigh the same as a duck BURN THEM !!! :D

If they weigh the same as a duck BURN THEM !!! :D

To burn them at low cost it would be better to hang them until they dry out then burn them ,an enterprising person could sell the ash for gardens as well as a natural criminal deterrent or just fertilizer

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

....but what about huntly, think Hollie and Jessica would be alive today if huntley thought he was to hang for his perversions?

No I don't, but you obviously think or believe it would. What do you base this belief on? What would it take to make you change your mind?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

as stated though; there has to be 100% proof if you are going to kill someone for their crimes..not room for error or doubt.

There lies one of the problems, there are very few things that we have 100% proof of.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Because i was responding to this post:My response wasMr H has yet to respond.

Yes it would if it was my Daughter family member etc which is what i referred too. immense pleasure. I

Because i was responding to this post:My response wasMr H has yet to respond.

As you can read i was referring to some body’s child or member of the family who was struck down by a murderer. So i repeat in that example i gave it would give me immense pleasure. I don't want to hark on about this so this will be the last time. I would hang personally every perpetrator who carried out senseless executions in Bosnia. Some burnt ALIVE! Women who were raped and then had their faced slashed and even then shot in the back of the head. Would you have hung Hitler?

I am guessing (although i apologise to those who have) seen a dead executed body but for no reason, not a murderer but a child? Weeping mothers threatening to kill themselves...CORRECTION...Did kill themselves. I can go on but it would upset me hugely and after 20 years council ling to even talk about it is OK but no more.

So, would i hang a murderer ...Yes definitely and if i got to see as i did the body that was murdered not enjoy but have a sense of justice. But as said if it was family then i would take huge pleasure in it. In fact i would not even put the bag over his head unless others wanted it. I would put him in a UN marked grave and that's that....that's my opinion and i will answer no more to it not out of did respect but that's that...

If you wish to disagree that’s fine but don’t get personal please

Also i know some of you think i am over the top about hating religeon. Well again when you have seen people praying for the lives only to get a bullit blowing their brains apart then where was this so called god. Why did he not answer this 10 year old boys prayer? So here is a question for you believers why did he not save this 10 year old boy?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

To burn them at low cost it would be better to hang them until they dry out then burn them ,an enterprising person could sell the ash for gardens as well as a natural criminal deterrent or just fertilizer

I agree waste not want not :)

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame