Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Such a wonderful place to have as your "back yard". We have a highway being widened from 2 lanes to 4. But there is a small lake about 10 minutes from the house in a park where kids play sports. We got some pics but I have yet to find the time to sort through them. Newt had the chance to try out his new Canon A610. He did pretty good.

Bradfield is about 6mins away we live on the side of a valley found this link ...hopefully with a virtual tour of where I was today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/conten...hyard_360.shtml

this one is Langsett about 2miles up the road..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/fun/36...reservoir.shtml

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Nice shots Judy, although I'm sruggling working out what the bottom third of that first image is, is it a frosty field?

Here's probably the fave pic I managed today.

Wonderful shot! Looks like you got the bird to pose for you.

A few more great shots been added to the thread!! nice work peeps :thumbs: likeing em!!

looks more like water to me in that top pic of Judy's (great shots BTW.

and that bird shot is fantastic.......you always seem to catch them just rite :thumbs:

ok i got two pics today.....first one of the clouds banking up this afternoon taken with my phone and the other of the sky when i got home from work.....not great quality in either of em but i thought id share........

20060217experimenting00024pb.jpg

200602280622700107sf.jpg

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Nice shots Judy, although I'm sruggling working out what the bottom third of that first image is, is it a frosty field?

Here's probably the fave pic I managed today.

56649747.kestrel_2802a.jpg

Wonderful bird picture...

I have checked on my camera its just water...but it was a very funny light...

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

We had a light dusting of snow in the morning - grabbed a few minutes to take a photo ... could of done with more snow, and didnt really get the photo I wanted, but this is best of a bad bunch.

IMG_4601_edit_900.jpg

ISO 100, Av, F 13, 20mm

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Guest Jan V

Pictures of a bird house we saw today. Talk about living in style. Does this qualify as architecture?? :rolleyes:

bird-house2.jpg

bird-house1.jpg