Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

The nice nurse let me out again today ... because I have been a good boy !! :D:D

This is Monsel Valley/Derbyshire/UK ...

MV2.jpg

And this is a local character ....

L1.jpg

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

We had a light dusting of snow in the morning - grabbed a few minutes to take a photo ... could of done with more snow, and didnt really get the photo I wanted, but this is best of a bad bunch.

IMG_4601_edit_900.jpg

ISO 100, Av, F 13, 20mm

Gillies

Fantastic Gillies.

Dan

Fantastic Gillies.

Agreed, a cracking shot, love the way you've framed the building. What is that place? Not your weekend gaff I assume.

Jan, that is one extravagant bird house, but it seems to be missing one vital ingredient, where are all the birds?

Mr Wiggly, the viaduct shot is excellent, you managed to get an excellent vantage point there, thanks for sharing that fine view with us. And who left that lion there?

My photo of the day, yep, you've guessed it, another birding one. :uhuh:

56685115.chaffinch_0103h.jpg

Thanks - its not an old castle, it overlooks the harbour and was build in early 1900s ... no one uses it, falling apart inside, though somethings been set up to try and restore it. All great photos on this page ... Rabster Lovely bird shots, love one on fence ... Wiggly, beautiful landscape ... Judy, love the effect of the Cathedral in the windows.

Took some time out in the snow today playing with my dog - he hates the camera, so had to bribe him with snowballs to get him to be in frame and look at camera.

IMG_4973_edit_700.jpg

IMG_5037_edit_700.jpg

IMG_4716_edit_700.jpg

Had to quickly photo this small stand off with a Ram :)

IMG_4776_edit_700.jpg

by this time he was getting bored with me.

IMG_4869_edit_700.jpg

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Wow! I'm left speechless on this page, would be proud to put my name to any of them :1a: My choice wold be 'the castle' by Gilles, and Nurse Judy, the 'Shefield reflection', both would do well in this weeks Architecture challenge. I must get out with the 'browny' . . . , Hazel still on tests and then there is work, where does the time go :g:

:ph34r:

Guest Finepix

Our friends had their third child in the early hours yesterday. Three minutes after being in the delivery room she arrived. When the Midwife asked 'Mum' if she'd like a cup of tea she replied 'Can I take my shoes off first' :lol:

As yet this little wonder has no name ..............................

gair2ms.jpg

Edited by Finepix

Great shots all, you cannot help but be impressed with the standard on this thread.

Whilst not really wanting to single anybody out, I've got to say Gillies your first two Labrador shots are stunning, you can almost stroke the damn thing. People would surely pay for that sort of quality.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

I thought he was a Golden Retriever.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!