Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Blue marlin, i took this photo thinking of you.... Just so you know what your missing back here, I hope at the very least you now feel guilty for posting those nice warm pictures. I've not been dry or warm at work for over a week!!

Traffic.jpg

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Blue marlin, i took this photo thinking of you.... Just so you know what your missing back here, I hope at the very least you now feel guilty for posting those nice warm pictures. I've not been dry or warm at work for over a week!!

Traffic.jpg

lol.. awe man, suppose thats one thing i aint missing much.. bloody traffic! saying that tho the traffic goin through port louis (the city - mauritius) is absolute murder and i avoid it at all costs.. it takes 30 mins to do a 2 minute stretch... & in the festering heat.. all that noise, everyone beeping.. it aint fun tellin ya.

This one was an accident that occured when taking one for the comp, I forgot to turn off the flash when I was changing the camera settings. I quite like it.

img19800bq.jpg

Judy, don't even THINK of going there :) :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

John

Nice scope have you got any more examples of digiscoping you are going to post?

I am of to the Sierra Grazalema and the Coto Donana for a short break next week, but will be using a 80-300 mm telephoto zoom on my Canon 300D with a 2x converter, so fingers crossed I will get something worth posting. My mate who is going with me is going down the digiscoping route so it will be intesting to compare results.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.