Electric Blue

Alan Taylor

Norrie?

I`ve got half a dozen spare beachcasters, as long as you don`t mind using a f/s?

I`ll even bring those mini leadheads you gave me. Should work for something off the shore?

Whatever, I`m sure we`ll have a riotous weekend?

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, No problem, will call about 8pm is that ok.

Paul, I really do prefer a Multi mate....cant get on at all well with a F/S reel, I use them only for spinning. :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

John.

There`s a bait dealer just up the road in Totton? Roger Bayzand put me onto him. Good value with crabs last time I tried him. If only I can find his number!! :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I think I can get some bait from Glasgow Angling, do you think I should order some ???? I will have to order it tomorrow, thinking of some Rag etc.... :)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Sorry rob my post should have read 15lb flourocarbon as that was what you told me just a typo sorry if I confused anyone.

If its looking dodgey when I leave I can go via Fareham and get some crab,but wouldn't bother unless there are any hounds about I do have loads of frozen hermits anyway.

Norrie don't bother bringing any bait on the plane can always get some down there.

Mucky weather overnight & this morning as expected, similar tommorow but Friday should be better & Saturdays forcast is now sunny with light winds!

The wind did not seem too bad so the macks should still be easy to find.

Looks like you've decided on 'The Mayflower' for rendezvous Friday eve (Bath road car park near sailing club and sea baths).

I will pop over to say Hi & be envious!

Re: If Rob is not able to arange 'other bait':- most locals buy at 'Pro Tackle' which is on Barrack Road (the road from Christchurch to boscombe at the 'hospital' end) unfortuneatly the traffic is bad up that way due to works on the road past the hospital.

Suggest those comming from P'mouth dir get some 'enroute' (whatsit's in Fareham or Sammy's? (the little one down by the bridge on the Hamble)). Loni's in New Milton does have 'sea baits', but best to order it as he is the local 'coarse emporium'.

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.