Electric Blue

Alan Taylor

Norrie.

Just keep your eyes off my reel from Alan!!

I`ll let you use my Shimano 30 with 80lb braid. Even you could stop a bass without snapping off?

:P:P Paul. :P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, my new Okuma T50 with 80lb braid might do then, I've got 300m on it with about 400m of 50lb mono as backing...what would you suggest for a rod, Ive got plenty of time to (hopefully) borrow one of Davy's 80lb class Sportex ones... :D :confused:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie?

Don`t even bother going there! You`re only going to try and drag them in anyway ;>)

Nothing too heavy. 20lb class max. I only use an ugli stick spinning rod. We`re not going after monsters! Half a dozen double figure fish between the crew over both days will be a result.

But you`ll have to beat my best. 17lb and 4 dramms!! Now that should win you a few brownie points.

:) Paul. :)

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

ST

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The Smuts will be long gone by the time of the Bass Trip...!

If you I'm thinking of where you are hinting it's gone highly, over the top private in the last year. But at least that's stopped the Fire starters :)

Rob

spasor:

Norrie.

Reels?  I got a neat plastic USA jobbie off Alan.  I`ve still not managed to break it. And it`s got more buttons than an undertakers dress coat!!

Paul.

I wondered where that went :confused: :D

Don't let Norrie near it :(

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Norrie:

Alan, will you send me the details of them, I'll see what I can find out, Have you tried UK hooks.   :)  

Hi mate, no just Harris angling. Don't go buying any just yet as I will see if they originate from the U.S.A., if they do I will get one of my clients to pick some up for me. I can see why he prefers them, they are a bit like circle hooks but tripples and the point does not bend over quite so far.

Will get back to you.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• 2 months later...