Electric Blue

Alan Taylor

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you, Hope you're not leaving me by myself to fish with a bunch of nutters.... :D:D:rolleyes::D:D OH,and Paul...

[ 29. April 2004, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

quote:

Originally posted by Vagabond:

BTW Norma has never fished for bass before, so on past form that means the biggest bass in the area will choose her bait :) [/QB]

Don't forget the photos and a story. You can leave out the bit in the pub because you'll forget that anyway. Have a great time. Norm.B.

• 1 month later...

Norrie

Are you still flying into Bristol and travelling down with me?

Let me have details of flight etc. Also, am I right in saying that you've booked accomodation.

Cheers

John

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

John, Yes to all Questions. I will dig out the flight details etc and mail them to you tomorrow, You, myself and Paul(spasor) are all staying at the same place...

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hiya

Been out of the country for a month or so is there still a space for little me and if so whats the score with regards to accomodation, do i need to get booked in assuming thats for Saturday night.