set9.jpg

Sunset1.jpg

6.jpg

Sunset.jpg

1.jpg

Sunset1.jpg

sun.jpg

Sunse2.jpg

one of these days ...hopefully I will get the hang of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry had 2 goes at these size should be 800x600

somebody please tell this idiot how to delete pictures

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Judy, if you go back to photbucket, it says delete above the image. After that if you come back here, select quick edit, and just remove the line with the details on.

When you save the photo try and save to medium, it helps with the size.

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

what do you mean save to medium

I have deleted from photobucket

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

When you resize, you have to save image, if you use "save as" it should then ask what jpeg options, go to image options, scroll to medium and press OK, it was explained similar to me on here and works fine for me, and i'm as thick as owt when it comes to computors.

When you resize, you have to save image, if you use "save as" it should then ask what jpeg options, go to image options, scroll to medium and press OK, it was explained similar to me on here and works fine for me, and i'm as thick as owt when it comes to computors.

i do save as but perhaps not the rest ...need an idiots guide that i can print out me thinks!!!!! ta xxx

nurse.gif

If you have a look through some old posts, someone did an idiots guide for me when i asked, cos i need it in real basic to be able to follow, and then some LOL.......

Try this, I just had a quick look for you http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=60065

Hope it works for you

Edited by Cameraman