Sunset / sunrise pictures

n4lly

First shot is Lefkas last 2 are Santorini

taken with a disposable camera

lefkas.jpg

awe I have some real fond childhood memories of lefkas.. what an amazing place! I have to get back there sometime.. it's probably changed quite a bit mind. gotta be about 20 years since i was last there :blink:

Guest Finepix
Can i suggest you try the large white building set back off the main road near Frimley park and Hosp, Its the Army cadet centre, (not normally open to the public), inside is a fantastic old listed staircase and a door to the dining room about 8" thick and carved. You never know what you might get if you ask! Thats if i'm guessing the area you mentioned above correctly. I've seen some of your pics and would like to see your take on this building. Fabulous private lake, stocked with big carp too.

Cameraman

Yep same place, in fact only a 5-10 min walk from where I live.

My son actually visited the Cadet Centre last week with the school and told me that I would love it because of the staircase, decor and pond - he knows me so well :lol:

To be honest I always assumed it was completely out of bounds. Those huge 'bug like' choppers are in and out of there all the time, and what with Prince William at Sandhurst now, security may be a bit tight.

I might pop in and ask though (if I'm brave enough) :)

Guest Jan V

Picture I took in County Clare, Ireland while watching the sun go down. This was taken sometime back in 1983.

co-clare-sunset.jpg

Taken not long after I got my Canon AE1 camera but still representative of the St. Louis, Missouri Arch

STL-arch.jpg

Edited by Jan V

Some Beautifull shots everyone, here's my attempts. :crazy:

rk0gom.jpg

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

First time we have had a clear day in weeks and i was lucky enough to have my camera with me today. Managed to catch these two and a couple more before the sun went down :)

sunset-over-liverpool.jpg

sunset-over-liver-buildings.jpg

Regards Paul Mc

here is a sunset taken last week 50 miles out into the indian ocean off the coast of kenya as we were prepping to fish for broadbill swordfish

RIMG0104.jpg

funny but sunrise seems a bit lacklustre compared to sunset

RIMG0108.jpg

Edited by Happy Dude

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif