Pet hates

Steve Randles

left lane for slow drivers, middle lane for those doing the speed limit and right lane for overtaking.

Pardon my ignorance, but does that not encourage lawbreaking? or do the cops use your lane 3 as a money maker?

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people in cars when I am on my motorbike. There I am sitting right up their ar*e* waiting to fly past and they seem to pull over towards the centre line. Or is it my imagination? Good job I can't see what they are saying about me when I scream past . :D

Guest Josh Iddon

Animal rights protesters.

Vegetarians.

People who claim they are right, when I actually know im right-which makes it impossible for them to be right!!!

Gingers!!!!!!!!

Pardon my ignorance, but does that not encourage lawbreaking? or do the cops use your lane 3 as a money maker?

Well thats what I always thought, I know legally you are only supposed to overtake if you can do so while maintaining the speed limit but who does that?? No one. Why do we have overtaking lanes at all then, curiouser and curiouser. And thats another reason why I don't understand why people get miffed at other people for doing the speed limit. I NEVER drive UNDER the speed limit, it's often over actually. :rolleyes:

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Bloody americans who try to correct us on our use of english :headhurt: (sorry newt)

LOL - not a problem Phil.

Reading-Phil.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

LOL - not a problem Phil.

Reading-Phil.jpg

Newt, you're from Arkansas - what do you know about grammar or spelling??? Gotta be one of those midwest Yankee types to have any worthy form of education.... :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Teletubbies...eh ohhhh..!!

Steve, couldn't find any teletubbies for you but how about a Barney? Newt and I went to a Nascar auto museum on Friday and I just couldn't resist this picture for you:

barney2.jpg

My children are grown up son 29 daughter 27.All through their childhood they would leave things laying around when told about them they would say"just about to do that".

That is my pet hate.When they come to visit it still happens.

:D:D:D

Edited by medwaygreen

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

My children are grown up son 29 daughter 27.All through their childhood they would leave things laying around when told about them they would say"just about to do that".

That is my pet hate.When they come to visit it still happens.

:D:D:D

Same here mate, I nicknamed my daughter Gunta ..... Gunta do this... Gunta do that.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John