10-15lb 49 strand wire

Anderoo

The nova silk just arrived - easily the best so far, very thin and extremely limp and flexible. Errm I'll still let you know about the AFW stuff when it arrives in a couple of weeks, but in the meantime (and without having actually used it) I would say that this is very promising indeed. Very good service too.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• 2 weeks later...

The AFW wire (surfstrand micro supreme 7x7, 13lb) just arrived, which was the last on my list to try. It's good - pretty thin, pretty soft and flexible, really quite kink resistant, knots well. Rather nice stuff. I think I prefer the nova silk which is smoother and softer, but this is a decent runner up. It does seem to have a tendency to want to twist up but that may be because of what I've been doing to it.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

If this aint a wind up then maybe not an issue anymore....use of the wire that is

http://www.lureanglers.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=23833&p=276518&sid=cf0e0511510edec3adc3496651ba118c#p276518

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

The guy on the lure anglers forum basically Anglian water are telling him it`s ok to use flouro for jigging this coming Zander season......Emma Davenport senior admin recreation team says so....why don`t you drop them an e mail to confirm if it`s a hoax Anderoo??

Anderoo in his tackle den ....f$%^&&*(G b^&*&()(S spent a fortune on wire for no reason poxy Anglian water f$%^&*|*s

Watch this space.

Edited by JV44
  • Like 1

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I just asked on LAS, it does appear to be real. I'll be emailing then tomorrow to double check. Really good news, I'm glad sense prevailed.

Steve, the rule may well stay on the website to keep certain people happy, it might just be that it isn't enforced in practice.

Yep they do hoping it`s not a hoax Anderoo sticking lots of wire on e bay as we speak

They need to update their website if that's what they've decided!

What make bs Flouro then??