News of the World

Scotty T

thats what we get for removing saddam.

note the most people killed by moslems is moslems ,that will carry on whether were there or not ,in iraq its directly blamed on us being there in the rest of the world they will carry on without our "help"

saddam may have been a bastard but the only way to control 3 countries and 3 religeons rolled into one is to come down hard at the first sign of unrest ,we took out saddam and once were gone civil war will reign untill those countries are seperate again as they were before the west (britain mostly) put them into this mess in the first place.

the taliban were the same ,hard bastards who came down hard on the blood thirsty tyrants that were in power ,yes they took the country back a hundred years but we went in because they (in my eyes) blew up a couple of irreplaceable statues.now weve "freed" them of the taliban our bloodthirsty murderers are our best friends and (unlike under the taliban) drugs are cheap for our kids to buy on the street.

as with saddam the taliban were backed by the west with money training and weapons,strange how the west changes sides so much and brings the world into conflict under the pretence of democracy

Yep ...... but we are where we are, so whats the solution????????? :schmoll::(

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

iran can develop any nuclear things it wishes (its perfectly legel) only nuclear weapons are "outlawed" (easy to get round if they leave the nuclear prolifferation pact) i think their oil reserves are less than there letting on and making preperations (seeing its their only income they wont want to use it themselves) .

there is just as much "evidence" on the iran weapon front as here was in iraq its a slow wind up to war by america using the fear element to justify it ,if i were iran i would publically say i have them ,develop them as quick as possible and stand up to america knowing full well they dont attack anyone that can fight back (take india ,pakistan ((bad guys)) china ((errr ignore the human abuse)) and korea ((bad guys)) isreal is ok just turn a blind eye) america is a bully and only takes on countries far from able to defend themselves (look out britain) we have nukes but in reality these are under full american control even worse they could be used on us

Seemed to remember the Americams helping us out a bit in a little 'spat' we had with the Germans :rolleyes:

keep our noses out of other people business ,use our troops to keep us safe in britain rather than help foreigners who usually resent it.

so what if they have a mass murder in charge of a country the only change comes from within not from nosey neighbours with big guns.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

keep our noses out of other people business ,use our troops to keep us safe in britain rather than help foreigners who usually resent it.

so what if they have a mass murder in charge of a country the only change comes from within not from nosey neighbours with big guns.

No.......... thats not a solution that would just stop it happening again! What do we do now?

"Seemed to remember the Americams helping us out a bit in a little 'spat' we had with the Germans rolleyes.gif"

we declared war on germany mate in that instance we were the aggressors ,france soon joined in on the german side (but for a few hundred) ,america by far didnt want to get involved but realised that russia was enlargeing thus putting the fear of god into them ,america didnt help us WE helped them allowing them to take territory in europe under a pretext of helping the limeys and where theve stayed to this day (thanks limey).

they didnt give us help with food etc we bought it under the lend lease dooda which i believe is still being paid back ,winnie had a hard time persuading them to join in as they had too many body bags in the first war ,that war we did have much needed help from the yanks but that was another war that was none of our business

"No.......... thats not a solution that would just stop it happening again! What do we do now?"

absolutly nothing pandora's box is open ,general(?) kent (american soldier bloke) said in an interveiw as we were going in that troops will be there for at least ten years and a large presence will be there for the foreseable future (cant give a link as it was a statement on camera) america needs bases in the reagion weve stupidly helped them do it ,there is no solution its another ireland and weve been involved with that little matter for 70 years (longer in reality)

some people think governments do things out of the goodness of their hearts ,they dont there is always an ulterior motive and the rulers that are usually the furthest away from the danger zone will expend any of their people it takes to achieve it ,money ,power, fame , religeous hate,who knows what goes on in their minds twisted by unelected string pullers ,if it goes wrong the top guy goes with a few of his mates and the unelected ones who have the REAL power await the next suckers to get the top jobs to twist to their ends.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"What do we do now?"

We censor the media as Scotty would love. It wouldnt stop or change anything other than our perceptions but then we could wake up in the mornings and say "Ohhhhh isnt life great and beautiful " and all end up as deluded as he is .

"What do we do now?"

We censor the media as Scotty would love. It wouldnt stop or change anything other than our perceptions but then we could wake up in the mornings and say "Ohhhhh isnt life great and beautiful " and all end up as deluded as he is .

God your a condesending little man Yoxer, I don't actually recall requesting any media censorship, my original point being whilst out troops are in Iraq or indeed any war zone, they should be given the protection and support they deserve. And having served in the first Gulf War, I am well aware that 'Ohhhh life isn't all great and beautiful', and would not label myself as deluded, although maybe you have first hand experience to prove otherwise. :angry: . And I don't think it is wise to let Iran proceed with its weapons program, any country with a clear hatred towards the west, and that doesn't just included the UK and US, has got to be a dangerous situation, then again the first one might land in your back garden, that would be itonic ehhh.

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

"I don't actually recall requesting any media censorship" > News of the World, Please don't buy it. Ah I see , its not censorship , we just shouldnt buy it . LMAO.

"And I don't think it is wise to let Iran proceed with its weapons program, any country with a clear hatred towards the west, and that doesn't just included the UK and US, has got to be a dangerous situation"

Do you know why Iran supposedly has a hatred towards the west ?

"I don't actually recall requesting any media censorship" > News of the World, Please don't buy it. Ah I see , its not censorship , we just shouldnt buy it . LMAO.

"And I don't think it is wise to let Iran proceed with its weapons program, any country with a clear hatred towards the west, and that doesn't just included the UK and US, has got to be a dangerous situation"

Maybe they have met you? How can requesting something be called censorship

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

"What do we do now?"

Actually it was me that said with freedom of speach comes responsibility. A similar example is "Was it ok to publish those cartoons of Allah" IMHO the first time yes, we have some freedom of speech and the cartoonist was making a valid point but to keep on printing and reprinting those images was irresponsible. Especially once the strength of feeling was known. Yes the Islamic community has to be equally tolerant, and most are, but baiting and taunting Muslims will achieve nothing positive. Remember the BBC decided not to show Pope Town on TV was that a denial of freedom of speech or a sensible action?

BTW Chesters having worked in Gov most of my life I started off with a conspiracy theory: that everything was carefully planned and executed for a reason. After 20 years I have concluded it isnt, the motive may not be altruistic but the consequences are inevitably "cock up" not conspiracy. IMO we planned the war but didnt plan the peace.

Talking of which will Yoxer and Scotty play nicely please?!! if you re read your posts I think you'll see that there not as bad as you thought they were?!

Dan

Maybe because we armed Iraq during the Iran/iraq war (more evidence of the cock up theory!)

Dan