open question to Bob Bradford

Guest NickInTheNorth

Lets bring it on , I love all this sabre rattling , much more interesting than people asking what rod to buy , line to use or how to catch Pike !!!!!

Rattling sabres is fine, it's when heads start rolling that it gets a bit unpleasant. :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have a Flak jacket that I was meant to wear when I was out in Bosnia, horrible great heavy thing, never bothered.

Then again it was much more peaceful than it has been on here of late?

Tony

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

or my flak jacket :)

You keep following me and offering the use of your flak jacket :sun:

"

Tony Then again it was much more peaceful than it has been on here of late?"

need to light more aromatherapy candles :sun::sun::sun:

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Fair enough, but did you see the point I was trying to make, and did you agree with it?

yes i saw the point and yes i did agree with it

as for the following posts i think that i proved my point as again some of the same members jumped in and if checks are made many of the previous deleted/closed threads show these members wether they know each other personally or not seem[notice i said seem ]to be the "gang"

but hey ho looks like im the lonley voice

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Guest NickInTheNorth
who's the gang then jimpy?

don't be afraid to name names :)

Seriously Jimpy, as someone that I don't perceive to be a member of any "gang", and as someone who I guess you may be labelling as a "gang member" I honestly think it would be very interesting if you would name names. :D:clap: