open question to Bob Bradford

Guest NickInTheNorth

you mention the tirade against flying tench what about the same given back by many members if bob and tench had a prob it was up to them to sort it not everyonelse and their uncles sniping and snidy side threads

and as for your last point i did openly defend another members viewpoint this in this thread re back stabbing sniping and the"gang" mentallity not just on here but also on many other sites if you want a private site then make it invite only and police it in such a way that only one point of view is heard and allowed this is not a direct attack at you gozzer but at certaian peeps [you know who you are]this will now result in a ban??????

Is it an indirect attack on me then?

I don't recall using any personal abuse in any of my posts. My main concern in the matter was that, the initial onslaught put, AN, anglers and angling in a very bad light, and could put some people off from asking questions, which in the long run would be bad for fish welfare, which I thought was Bobs concern in the first place!

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it an indirect attack on me then?

I don't recall using any personal abuse in any of my posts. My main concern in the matter was that, the initial onslaught put, AN, anglers and angling in a very bad light, and could put some people off from asking questions, which in the long run would be bad for fish welfare, which I thought was Bobs concern in the first place!

not even an indirect attack on you and i did not state that you had made any personally abusive comments it was a condemnation of attitudes towards others via the gang mentality

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

Guest NickInTheNorth
not even an indirect attack on you and i did not state that you had made any personally abusive comments it was a condemnation of attitudes towards others via the gang mentality

So Jimpy, I take it that it was an attack on me? :(

Where did the gang mentality come from? Who was the gang, virtually everyone posting on any of the threads relating to this matter? :)

Where were the personally abusive comments? :mellow:

Feel free to enlighten me :yeah:

Edited by NickInTheNorth

Fair enough, but did you see the point I was trying to make, and did you agree with it?

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

So Jimpy, I take it that it was an attack on me? :(

Where did the gang mentality come from? Who was the gang, virtually everyone posting on any of the threads relating to this matter? :)

Where were the personally abusive comments? :mellow:

Feel free to enlighten me :yeah:

Edited by Scotty T

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Guest NickInTheNorth

totally untrue. I have been using this forum since the start. I setup my forums largely because a large number of my friends felt totally alienated from anglersnet after many personal attacks on them. Yes, we do talk about what is going on over here, and yes I post here still as I always have. it is not ofetn I post in the coarse forums, but on this one I felt I had something to say. I rarely post on the coarse forum as I don't get chance for any coarse fishing these days, and therefore do not have much to contribute.

In general what I do when on anglersnet these days is try and offer help and advice to people in the technical help forum as I have always done. I also enjoy the photography forum.

I hardly ever bother looking in the sea fishing or non-fishing chat forums anymore because quite frankly they are not often worthy looking in these days.

What I don't do is try and cause fights by hiding behind false names on forums (even though you don't need to register on mine you have chosen to do so despite not posting so far).

There were many people asking the same question as me regarding Bob's reply to Flying Tench. He chose eventually to answer.

Why you felt the need to join in and make a personal attack on me I do not know, but each to their own.

I guess the thread will now get deleted, que cera cera