has the world gone mad?

DonnieK

Guest binatone
Binatone, read what has been said about the east pier. It is clear you were in agreement but you just couldnt keep control of that nasty tongue of yours, you feel a need to be rude and disagree just because you can (despite the fact you agreed with us - You admitted it) - For what purpose you do that I dont really know. Is it something you learnt from your father or is it genetic. It certainly doesnt benefit your charter business. If you wish to continue with that line then so be it.

Oh well. No harm in trying I guess. Shame you werent willing to do the same binatone.

Winter lets get one thing strait. I have not got a charter company; I do not own a charter boat. I have made my points quite clear on my thoughts on the east pier.

You agreed with what I said and why I said it. So what’s the problem?

Al I said was you where calling me a liar and a cheat one minute, then asking me to use diplomacy when replying to you.

I was going to have a few weeks off this forum but then big cod said he was missing me.

Read his thread HAS BINATONE FINNALY LEFT US?

If you say you hate and cannot stand what I put on this forum then what happened to your ignore button? If people don’t like what I put then why is it that they all seam to read what I say? If you don’t want me on here then please feel free to hit your ignore buttons.

You can press your buttons till your hearts content, but the commercial sector will not go away because you want to ignore them.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter lets get one thing strait. I have not got a charter company; I do not own a charter boat. I have made my points quite clear on my thoughts on the east pier.

You agreed with what I said and why I said it. So what’s the problem?

Al I said was you where calling me a liar and a cheat one minute, then asking me to use diplomacy when replying to you.

I was going to have a few weeks off this forum but then big cod said he was missing me.

Read his thread HAS BINATONE FINNALY LEFT US?

If you say you hate and cannot stand what I put on this forum then what happened to your ignore button? If people don’t like what I put then why is it that they all seam to read what I say? If you don’t want me on here then please feel free to hit your ignore buttons.

You can press your buttons till your hearts content, but the commercial sector will not go away because you want to ignore them.

Give it a rest Binatone. As said previously it's getting xxxxing boring

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Guest binatone
Give it a rest Binatone. As said previously it's getting xxxxing boring

I guess we'd be living in a boring, perfect world Ian if everybody wished everybody else well.

Sometimes the most positive thing you can be on a boring thread is absolutely negative.

Well talk about getting away from the original point of the thread, to be quite honest I'm getting sick and tired of all the potentially intresting and informative discussions getting hijacked by peoples personal gripes at each other, i'm not getting involved but for gods sake get over yourselves...ALL OF YOU!!

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

This thread is tripe.

Your not wrong mate. :wallbash:

That tallest dwarf , comment was funny though. :)

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Guest @Winter@

Funney when he's not directing it at you five bellies. Not so funney when the joke is at your expense constantly. Ive about had enough of this tit. Mike you are right he is a sicko. Hooky, I am fulley aware of the 1 in 4 figure Sorry if that offended you. I shouldnt have said what I did.

Steve I think you had the right answer. You left. I spend far to much time in this place anyways. Got to be better things to do than argue with [Edited - The person you are referring to is NOT pretending to be someone else. John S]

Funney when he's not directing it at you five bellies. Not so funney when the joke is at your expense constantly. Ive about had enough of this tit. Mike you are right he is a sicko. Hooky, I am fulley aware of the 1 in 4 figure Sorry if that offended you. I shouldnt have said what I did.

Steve I think you had the right answer. You left. I spend far to much time in this place anyways. Got to be better things to do than argue with [Edited - The person you are referring to is NOT pretending to be someone else. John S]

Ip scrambler.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg