has the world gone mad?

DonnieK

Guest @Winter@

Binatone, read what has been said about the east pier. It is clear you were in agreement but you just couldnt keep control of that nasty tongue of yours, you feel a need to be rude and disagree just because you can (despite the fact you agreed with us - You admitted it) - For what purpose you do that I dont really know. Is it something you learnt from your father or is it genetic. It certainly doesnt benefit your charter business. If you wish to continue with that line then so be it.

Oh well. No harm in trying I guess. Shame you werent willing to do the same binatone.

Edited by @Winter@

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point to big cod was that he used the words “absolutely disgraceful” when he was describing the east pier being closed.

I then replied that he should look at the bigger picture.

I happen to think that it’s “absolutely disgraceful “that our troops are fighting an unjust war in the far east.

I think it’s “absolutely disgraceful” that 95% of this country’s wealth is held by 5% of the population and yet we still allow old age pensioners to die every winter of hyperthermia.

I think it’s a” absolutely disgraceful” that our town dishes out planning permission hand over fist to anybody who wants to build anything that is going to benefit the tourists industry of Whitby, but then spends years of dragging there feet over giving the youngsters the right to build there skate board park.

As I said to big cod winter, you have to look at the big picture before things become “absolutely disgraceful”.

Psychoanalysis is that mental illness for which it regards itself as therapy.

I find mysely repying to the biggest pile rubbish i think i have ever read on this forum , so the council spent hundreds of thousands of pounds repairing the hagerlythe and the extension has no axcess you really do take the buscuit binitone and yes it is adisgrace that the east pier after 5 years is still shut same as the toilets on church street that also was also disgracefull after all the lobbying from local people but none of these issues affect you binitone as you work from the othere side of the harbour as i have said its the heritage of the town here sbc are taking the **** but after all non of these issues affect you directly i am alright jack but that is parr for the course with you my friend.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest @Winter@

If ya say so Johnno.

Sorry Ian and steve. But its hard not to get drawn in. Before you draw conclusions just remember it isnt you he slates everytime he enters the forum, he doesnt track you down and set about having a dig at what it is your saying wether he agrees or not. If he can be polite to me I will be the same back, if he continues with his abuse He will get the same back. Sorry but thats how I am. I guess I'll get banned from here but to be honest what the ****. I aint listening to his shite everytime he arrives, and ignoring him aint an option when every post is directed at you. Just think back a year Steve, I remeber you had similer issues with someone on here once (although I think you are both decent people). Remember how it felt???

Edited by @Winter@

If ya say so Johnno.

Sorry Ian and steve. But its hard not to get drawn in. Before you draw conclusions just remember it isnt you he slates everytime he enters the forum, he doesnt track you down and set about having a dig at what it is your saying wether he agrees or not. If he can be polite to me I will be the same back, if he continues with his abuse He will get the same back. Sorry but thats how I am. I guess I'll get banned from here but to be honest what the ****. I aint listening to his shite everytime he arrives, and ignoring him aint an option when every post is directed at you. Just think back a year Steve, I remeber you had similer issues with someone on here once (although I think you are both decent people). Remember how it felt???

Yeah, I know how it must p*** you off. Don't know what the answer is though. At least you live in the same town, so you could go and hunt him down I suppose, LOL :lol:

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

As someone who spends a good part of their working life intervening in differences of opinion and trying to help others see alternative perspectives to there often entrenched beliefs, may I make one small comment.

Mental health problems are often trivialised and this merely serves to increase stigma to our friends and neighbours (Conservative estimates suggest that 1 in 4 of us will consult a health professional with a mental health problem at some stage in our lives) I hope that references to the medication posted earlier was meant humorously. :)

Alan

I agree. I don't think anyone else cares who Binatone actually is. No one takes any notice of his posts anyway. I couldn't care less who he is, but if I had to guess I would say that he is either a fisheries officer or a councillor.

Isn't Binatone a cheap make of Radio! :lol: