has the world gone mad?

DonnieK

Not like you that Steve. Im shocked

winter......

you don't know our stevie very well :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

and i just bought some scallops for my tea from morrisons, but it think they are canadian farmed ones :thumbs:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binatone

Welcome Donnie K and spragg to AN.

Hope that you enjoy your time on here as much as I have.

Regardless to what the few who like to think they dominate this forum say. You can talk about commercial fishing as much as you want.

They will be some on here who will want to know who you are, as you have all ready learnt. But this is hyperspace so why should you let them know who you are and leave yourself and your families open to intimidation and everything else that comes with animal rights etc. The administrators will soon get rid of you if you are not abiding to the rules. Not the ones on here who think that you should leave just because you say what they don’t want to read. They have tried every trick in the book to try and discredit me because they don’t like what I say. They have lied when they have mentioned ignore buttons they have got people to try and discredit other businesses because they have thought that I have been connected, they have called me a fake and accused me of being so many people that I care to remember.

At the end of the day it’s water of a ducks back to me.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome Donnie K and spragg to AN.

Hope that you enjoy your time on here as much as I have.

Regardless to what the few who like to think they dominate this forum say. You can talk about commercial fishing as much as you want.

They will be some on here who will want to know who you are, as you have all ready learnt. But this is hyperspace so why should you let them know who you are and leave yourself and your families open to intimidation and everything else that comes with animal rights etc. The administrators will soon get rid of you if you are not abiding to the rules. Not the ones on here who think that you should leave just because you say what they don’t want to read. They have tried every trick in the book to try and discredit me because they don’t like what I say. They have lied when they have mentioned ignore buttons they have got people to try and discredit other businesses because they have thought that I have been connected, they have called me a fake and accused me of being so many people that I care to remember.

At the end of the day it’s water of a ducks back to me.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Thats the biniote i know good on ya.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest @Winter@
winter......

you don't know our stevie very well :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

and i just bought some scallops for my tea from morrisons, but it think they are canadian farmed ones :thumbs:

Gone right up in my estimation.

Hi Spragg and donnie K, Hope you take a leaf out of wurzels book and come clean about who you are. Take no notice of that intimidation s****, I dont know anyone here other than those hiding behind anonymity who have tried to intimidate or discredit anyone. The only advice I can give you is be yourself here and you will find people will take you far more seriously. I think wurzel is really the only one here who people pay any real attention to.

Edited by @Winter@

Guest binatone
Thats the biniote i know good on ya.

Why thanks big cod. Could not stay away from your wisdom, your knowledge and your insight of the commercial industry for to long as I would not be able to sleep at night knowing that I had missed a single word from you and the rear end.

Strange article that I read in local rag about a certain town major being fed the wrong information on commercial bass fishing. Would love to know who his source of information was?

Hello agian

Im not really a fishermen I did go a few times when I left scool back in the 80's but I hated it being cold and wet think I wasnt cut out for that type of thing, but I do admire the fishermen wo go to sea in all weather I just thought it was rude for people to give the fishermen hard times as all the fishermen do is make a living for their wives and kiddies. I like to say thankyou to those whoo welcomed me. Thankyou binitone it was good of you to warn me of the pitfallls of this place, you sound like a genuine good guy I owe you one. Are you a fishermen on a boat. To be real though I dont mind peoplr knowing who I am as I dont really gett any harrassment from others. So you all know my name is Dean and Im fromScalby which is in Scarborough.

Hello agian

Im not really a fishermen I did go a few times when I left scool back in the 80's but I hated it being cold and wet think I wasnt cut out for that type of thing, but I do admire the fishermen wo go to sea in all weather I just thought it was rude for people to give the fishermen hard times as all the fishermen do is make a living for their wives and kiddies. I like to say thankyou to those whoo welcomed me. Thankyou binitone it was good of you to warn me of the pitfallls of this place, you sound like a genuine good guy I owe you one. Are you a fishermen on a boat. To be real though I dont mind peoplr knowing who I am as I dont really gett any harrassment from others. So you all know my name is Dean and Im fromScalby which is in Scarborough.

Hey I live near Scalby :P

Skippy

So many questions so little time....

Why thanks big cod. Could not stay away from your wisdom, your knowledge and your insight of the commercial industry for to long as I would not be able to sleep at night knowing that I had missed a single word from you and the rear end.

Strange article that I read in local rag about a certain town major being fed the wrong information on commercial bass fishing. Would love to know who his source of information was?

fishing news.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg