John Ellison

John Ellison

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been out of the country, I'd not read this thread until today. I'm saddened to hear that John has taken a significant turn for the worse and can only hope that he is comfortable and that he has the people that he loves close to him.

All the best John.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Guest cobra

Glad the link helped you John Jr - what a great photo; a pint of Spitfire and a roast beef dinner! What a smile - cracking pic; again my best wishes and my thoughts remain with you and yours!

(if you have other pics you can upload them to the same site and then make the album public, you'll get a link that you can post! more pics would be great ...... but this one just says it all!)

As I said I would I've posted elsewhere.... when you want me to stop let me know..... again anything; just ask! Will try and arrange e-card from where I've been posting!

Take care; love and best wishes

Karen XXXXX

It is with great sadness i have to report that my father passed away in the early hours of sunday morning in his sleep he was not in any pain and he is now in a better place i know he will be looking down laughing.

thankyou for your support over the past few months .

thankyou

john jr & joan

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

John Jnr, you and Joan have our deep condolences.

He is in a better place.

Edited by Cranfield

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "