humph

tugmistress

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - YFL, the more I hear about how your mother treats you, the more I'm sure I'd like her.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Alternatively, ask for a motorised meccanno set and a catapult for Christmas. Create a radio controlled base for the bin, so that you can drive the bin from the comfort of your armchair. As for exercising the dogs, simply get a stash of Bonio dog biscuits and catapult them as far as you can. That way, the dogs get the exercise they require, with a nice little treat to boot.

And there's always a chance that you could enter your bin into Robot Wars, provided you arm it first with remote chainsaws and the like. A perfect school project, too. Problems solved. :D

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

A really caring mother, would buy you a wee car to get to the end of the road...you then leave it there, and get the bus. I have friends who live on a farm about 3/4 mile from the road, and they bought their kids a banger to get to and from the road end..... :D:rolleyes::D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Newt:

Newt:

a bus to school i used to have to walk 4 miles to school in all weathers a bus a bus kids today dont know their born :P

Pagh - that's nothing. We had to walk 4 miles as well, often thru snow that was arse deep on a giraffe, and it was up hill both ways. Snow was good though since it meant the bears and the snakes had gone into hibernation for the winter.
This is the answer, put a couple of pram wheels on the front and harness up the dogs to the bin. Check out the inside for snakes and large spiders. Climb inside and away you go, if a bear turns up, pull down the lid :)

[ 17. December 2004, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Socksy Squirrel ]

Westie:

As for exercising the dogs, simply get a stash of Bonio dog biscuits and catapult them as far as you can. That way, the dogs get the exercise they require, with a nice little treat to boot.

You're not my neighbour, are you?

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.