In Bivvy Entertainment

Elton

Handheld tv, portable dvd/cd player, Nintendo ds, radio, and a bit of string attatched to a stick proping my net up waiting for a rat to creep under :P

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go fishing :P ! Not like some, hi Tel!!!!!

Contrary to the myth put about by Mr. P. 'I pontificate about purism yet rely on an electronic fishfinder' Waller of this parish, my entire in-bivvy entertainment module consists of a small radio and whatever reading matter takes my fancy.

I prefer to watch the water, mainly. It's a pleasure I'll never hand over to a box of battery-powered bleepery - unlike some I could mention. :rolleyes:

B)

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Never found a need for it really.Im out fishing thats all the entertainment I need! then again I no longer do those 16 hours of darkness winter carp sessions.

Agree.

its nice to get away from the world, I wouldnt plan on doing that by watching newsnight in a bivvie on a portable t.v while fishing. I can see how you might need entertainment on a long winter night, but during the warmer months when the nights are shorter its not so neccessary is it?

Agree.

its nice to get away from the world, I wouldnt plan on doing that by watching newsnight in a bivvie on a portable t.v while fishing. I can see how you might need entertainment on a long winter night, but during the warmer months when the nights are shorter its not so neccessary is it?

Never taken a telly, but imagine being in a bivvy when England are winning the Ashes and you have no radio.

Unbearable :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Handheld tv, portable dvd/cd player, Nintendo ds, radio, and a bit of string attatched to a stick proping my net up waiting for a rat to creep under :P

Got Animal Crossing yet???

1509tarpon_75_.gif

During daylight I watch the water and the wildlife.

In the darkness sometimes a good book or a sudoko puzzle help wittle down the hours although I try to get to kip asap incase I have a busy night.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I know one guy who complained, because he got a run during Eastenders omnibus.

Never thought of reeling in, to avoid interuptions from those troublesome carp. :blink:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

All I take is a radio. I find TV's too distracting plus you need a power pack or tons of batteries. The only exception is during something like the world cup - mind you there's a pub with sky just across the road from the lake, with nice barmaids :)

Rob.