Annual skate trip

Ian Burrett

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,

just spent 15 min trying to give Ian directions to find my boat key's.. only some muppet told him to look on the wrong side of the boat.. I wonder who would have done such a thing :(:(:lol::lol:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya,

just spent 15 min trying to give Ian directions to find my boat key's.. only some muppet told him to look on the wrong side of the boat.. I wonder who would have done such a thing :(:(:lol::lol:

:clap2: That's probably someone that doesn't know port from starboard. :clap2:

Hi Elton

I would miss one but you are welcome to come and sample some proper fishing sometime. :lol:

And if you make a week of it Snatcher can take you bass or pollack fishing from the shore :) Glad you are getting into the skate Ian. Hope you break the 200lb barrier a few times.Keep the reports coming Ian. See you in Drummore on your return :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Mar 25 2006, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: That's probably someone that doesn't know port from starboard. :clap2:

Absoluteley spot on their Norm but we got their in the end :lol::lol:

Today was a frustrating kind of day as there is one mark above all others I like to fish as it has been lucky for me over the last 7 or 8 years. 3 internet forecasts and clyde coastguard were all saying 4-5's occassionally sixes. So we sat becalmed thinking it's going to come soon and stayed fairly close to home and the wind never blew more than a two all day.

I ended up the day with three fish 2 tagged males at 76 and 127 pounds and a clean female right at the end of the day of 166 pounds. The monsters will have to wait for another day

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Hi Elton

I would miss one but you are welcome to come and sample some proper fishing sometime. :lol:

Proper fishing?

You've obviously never felt the thrill of an 8oz dab on a beefed up beachcaster and Abu 7000 loaded with 20lb line, as it furiously battles against you whilst you reel it in on a lovely flat beach in the sunshine.

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Proper fishing?

You've obviously never felt the thrill of an 8oz dab on a beefed up beachcaster and Abu 7000 loaded with 20lb line, as it furiously battles against you whilst you reel it in on a lovely flat beach in the sunshine.

:D

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Quite funny boss :)

As Ian says why not have a break on the Mull of Galloway. Ian can show you how to launch a boat properly :P and take you tope or pollack fishing. Snatcher can then take you shore pollacking or bass plugging and whoop yer ass at darts and get you into a right state on Bellhaven Best

Up for it or what ?????

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

I'm up for loads this year.

Have a small issue of a baby due any day, so need to see how much help the wife needs before I commit to days away just yet, though.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'm up for loads this year.

Have a small issue of a baby due any day, so need to see how much help the wife needs before I commit to days away just yet, though.

All the best to you and your lass Elton

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair