Good days fishing? Fancy some abuse while you fish?

kirisute

Alright Victor you cant seem to grasp the fact it was banter. over reacting a bit I think Kiri. the camo jokes are as old as the hills.

ive had plenty of banter with fishery owners and tackle shop staff, I get a lot of flak over my hair but the difference is I know its jovial and not intended to be abusive so I join in.

we all get a laugh and dont take it serious because its 'not serious' its 'banter' I feel bad for the guys who didnt know your such a miserable git.

if the staff came down and said "check you ya prick with all yer camo, who the f*** do you think you are ? bear grylls ? haha f***ing noddy"

that's abuse :rolleyes:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

nah: what we have is light hearted banter!

maybe we've been brought up different but I simply would not feel comfortable pee taking anyone I'd never met or spoken to before. just wouldn't think it suitable to do!

regarding a good days fishing, Folkestone next Saturday morning, bassing on neal boosy's charter boat, catching live sand eel first along with Folkestone tuna, big mackerel, who wants some fish, please beware, you will have the proverbial taken. It's encouraged and expected. Personal insults cost extra. :punk::fishing1::fishing::fishing:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Get me some yer plonka.

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

stick it in the post, shall I. ya poffta

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Yup mushy pea,s

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

At what point does camouflage for the angler and his tackle depart from the realms of common sense and

become an obsession ?

I ask this because this last season I have found a number of pieces of camouflaged tackle left behind by other anglers – items so well camouflaged they were missed by the owner whilst packing up.

Bank sticks and rod rests lead the list, and yes I can see the rationale of a camouflaged “idleback” as we used to call them.

But artery forceps ?! Fishing a tench lake I spotted the khaki and green forceps lying on the grass in my swim.
I own three pairs of stainless steel forceps already, but another in reserve was most welcome. However, learning from the previous owner’s mistake (once dropped, lost for ever), out came my repair kit with its combination tool and piece of emery cloth. I started to chip off the paint with a knife-blade and restore the easily-seen gleam of stainless steel with emery cloth.
Soon I was a pair of shiny stainless steel forceps ahead of the game, at which point my float went under.

A good tench, some seven pounds, which fought long and hard. Time to christen my new pair of forceps, I thought, as I netted the tench.

The tench rolled its eyes as I extracted the hook, and I then understood the thinking of the previous owner. The flash of steel forceps might seriously alarm the fish one is unhooking........

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

At what point does camouflage for the angler and his tackle depart from the realms of common sense and

become an obsession ?

I think with some of them it can start with the first item: my only item of camo is a fleece scarf, I found it.

The thing that amuses me about the camo wearers is that very very few of them go all the way - you'll see them tucked away in a reedbed, camo everything, but there's a large pink blob on top of their shoulders and two more waving around at the end of their arms.

I just stick with drab coloured clothing, although I do have a large white jumper which can go over everything else in snow, not worn it for a while.