second hand air rifle needed

jeepster

getting more and more rabbits with mixy in our fields, and my old chinese air rifle struggles to deal with them, so if anyone has a reasonable quality air rifle they want to get rid of let me know, i'm not wanting to spend much, and i don't need anything fancy, just something as close to the legal limit as possible.

PM me

thanks

jon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HW9o, Deerfield 4x12x40mm scope. Chrono, pump, no case.....Can be pumped up right on the limit, or more for FAC...

Make me an offer :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

getting more and more rabbits with mixy in our fields, and my old chinese air rifle struggles to deal with them, so if anyone has a reasonable quality air rifle they want to get rid of let me know, i'm not wanting to spend much, and i don't need anything fancy, just something as close to the legal limit as possible.

PM me

thanks

jon

Hello mate,

It may be worth while taking your Gun down to a good gun smith and getting it serviced Re sprung and washerd, A lot of the chinese guns are basic but sturdey Might beworth chucking £50 at it .

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

The BIG problem is you know what!! You are using the WRONG end of the rifle to kill the rabbits!! My GOD I always had you down as a sensible person too? :P

Shame actually as I just GAVE away my Beezer .177 with a 3/12x56 hard case and pump for £100!!! And chucked in a couple of laser sights too!!! Sorry mate!! But seriously, if it is mixxy than just use a big stick!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

the big stick option was used today, it was either that or the crossbow, and the neighbours gave me a funny look when they saw me prowling the fields with the crossbow ;)

Aye well I KNOW what I would do!! It has to be one of the most despicable diseases I have ever had the misfortune to come across!! I first came accross it when walking up Crag Vale near Haifax several years ago. You could hardly put a foot down without standing on a rabbit carcase!! And all in the way of farmers who don't like a few rabbits!! the will get a rabbit with the disease and let it into a warren etc to spread the bloody disease!! HORRIBLE!!

If I see a rifle I'll let you know!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))