Why are Paypal such a bunch of lamers?!

Emz

I brought a laptop off eBay the other day. As I wanted this quickly, I paid by paypal. When I paid, they didn't take the money from the paypal balance and add more funds from the bank account, for some reason they took the lump sum straight outta the bank account.

Then it shows up that it will take 4 working days to go through as this was an "e-cheque" I didn't say I wanted to send an echq! :angry:

I asked the seller to cancel that payment and the next day I paid the funds straight into his account.

I check my bank account today and it says that paypal has deducted the funds from my account and is putting them into Paypal. I logged into Paypal to see if I can reverse this, but I can't! Even though it isn't needed anymore. So I've got to wait till 3rd of May till I can access the cash, to withdraw it back into my account which will take another 5 working days.

Bunch of lamers!! :angry:<_< I'm not bothered about the money, its just more the fact that paypal will be sitting on interest on that cash that I should be earning from the account :P Though its probably nothing or not much, I'm just a tight sod when it comes to giving paypal & eBay money :D;)

Edited by Emz

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

I'm not bothered about the money,

Can I have it please :P

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Will whats lame about getting interest on someone elses money, they did the same to me a few months ago, so I stopped using pay-pal, in fact I don,t use e-bay much these days, I have had so much rubbish sold to me over the pass few months.

Most of the DVD,s are copies, and poor ones at that. As for the fishing gear, well apart from a few items you can buy a lot better on net sites then e-bay.

terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

Can I have it please :P

You can if you work for it :yeah:

Will whats lame about getting interest on someone elses money, they did the same to me a few months ago, so I stopped using pay-pal, in fact I don,t use e-bay much these days, I have had so much rubbish sold to me over the pass few months.

Most of the DVD,s are copies, and poor ones at that. As for the fishing gear, well apart from a few items you can buy a lot better on net sites then e-bay.

terry

I use eBay all the time, ye they are a bunch of money grabbing sods but there again, I do make a few bucks so I can't complain really :) Still will though :D If eBay don't screw you for selling, then Paypal do for accepting! Sorry /rant over ;):thumbs:

- Emz

If eBay don't screw you for selling, then Paypal do for accepting! Sorry /rant over ;):thumbs:

Thats cos its the same company....ebay own paypal so they get paid twice for everything thats brought or sold.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Ive heard that paypal sometimes take an extra pound from peoples account knowing that most wont bother to go through the hassle of getting it back.

Well that wouldn't surprise me. Plus if many people actually don't keep a close watch on their accounts, I bet half of them wouldn't even notice :headhurt:

A short while ago I actually cancelled all paypal payments on my auctions. I remember selling a laptop, and when I costed it all out with all the fee's, it actually cost £25.00 to sell it :o But after a while, I actually started to notice quite a drop in sales <_< Its just one of those things, you can't live with it, can't live without it <_<

- Emz

Yupp paypal suck, i had the same thing re the e-cheque, apparently its because i only have a switch card registered with them not a debit card :blink:

It's now quicker to send a postal order than a payment through paypal! :2:

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image