This thread needs locking

Huge_Vitae

Newt, lost my main engine, got no aux........................

haha.jpg

As you can see I am "Drifting into libel"................

Can you help me please.............

Can anybody help me?

(Phyciatrists which have already applied need not reapply) :blink::blink::blink::blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

i'l save you from the rocks of disproval and the reef of outrage , head for benbridge theres safety from that nasty "report post" underwater (or underhand) hazard and the nice rnli man rescued our tender one stormy night . :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i'l save you from the rocks of disproval and the reef of outrage ,

.........but what about the Sands of Despair, and the Waves of Calamity.

:idea: Hold on, I've got it, make a hole in the bottom of the boat and using a long screw fix it to the floor, that'll stop it drifting.

See, it's easy when you have time to stop and think about it without panicking.

BTW, that's a very big boat Huge.

So Huge. Do you think that the IoW is smaller than it really is or do you think that it should be a bit further away from the mainland as in your drawing ?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So Hugh. Do you think that the IoW is smaller than it really is or do you think that it should be a bit further away from the mainland as in your drawing ?

And there was me thinking my drawing was good.

I only drew in Portland to Portsea Island as that is the bits I can see when I am fishing. I am not at all sure that the rest of England actually exists. It is either Fairy Land or a land inhabitated by fairies :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

its artistic licence ,or based on the fact that that island is of little importance and onle exists to stop waves bashing england or acts a buffer so ships can bounce off it into pompey or southampton :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

BTW, that's a very big boat Huge.

He needs a boat that big to smuggle all that Hamster Jam into Holland. :)

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

And there was me thinking my drawing was good.

I only drew in Portland to Portsea Island as that is the bits I can see when I am fishing. I am not at all sure that the rest of England actually exists. It is either Fairy Land or a land inhabitated by fairies :blink:

Now, now, Huge. We Know where the little fairy and all your other little friends live. Don't we? :lol:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

its artistic licence ,or based on the fact that that island is of little importance and onle exists to stop waves bashing england or acts a buffer so ships can bounce off it into pompey or southampton :D

HOW DARE YOU CHESTERS..............

In actual fact, if there was no Isle of Wight, the last time the USS America came to Britain she would have nothing to use as a mooring bouy as she was too big to go into Portsmouth harbour and would have drifted away, presumably towards li :blink: ble.......................

it wasent a mooring bouy :rolleyes: it used it to scrape those barnacles off its hull ,had the american ship gone to libel all libel's inhabitants would have fled to "appathy" and thus be unavailable to restock the ships "self importance" store room and "mightier than though" hold :rolleyes:

using the iow made sure it got both as the 3 inhabitants couldnt swim :rolleyes:

engerland ofcourse provided the materials at less than cost price ,engerland remember america's help in the "WO-WA" and now has its tongue firmly wedged in the "cliffs of poodle" which lies near to the "bush of stupidity" and the "crack of congress" ;):clap:

i love these stupid posts ,cracking and harms no-one ,cue RRRRAABBBIIITTTT

Edited by chesters1