At long long last

Alan Taylor

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Alan.

With a modicum of luck, you`ll be cursing if you catch one as small as that from Lymington. :D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Norrie:

...great day that was.

Anyway, you jammy sod, well done son, as I said on the telling bone, you dont need to go to Lymington now, so can someone else have your place....  

Norrie, Frans will be dead chuffed that you mentioned about the caravan, do you know that he never understood a word you said :D ?

As for jammy, the target species was Bass, it was just a matter of time :)

Lymington, thats twice you have tried to get me off the trip, no chance and if I get a plaice I am keeping it.

Paul, I will be happy just to meet a few of the lads Bass will be a bonus no matter how big or small.

You might have noticed the T shirt shows up in a few other pictures that I have posted, you can buy them from Elton, the little profit that he makes on them helps to support this site :) . I think I need a new one :(

Thanks lads, I am still feeling good, next target species is EEL so will have to pop over to the coarse section.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan, If you want to catch EEL, then get yourself over here to the canal, they are catching them to about 2.1/2lb at the moment,I didnt realise that Frans couldnt understand me, but at the time I did wonder why he kept nodding and smiling, I thought I was drunk... :D :confused:

And....No way are you getting off the Lymington trip.....you have stuff to collect.... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Nice one Alan, first one I caught stuck me with his gills, so I chucked him back quick.

I'm gonna get me one of those T-shirts, Elton . . . . . . . . !

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

thanks for reminding me alan, I've got a photo for the gallery that i've been meaning to post for ages just to show of my shirt!

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Starvinmarvin:

I'm gonna get me one of those T-shirts, Elton . . . . . . . . !

Good for you mate, every little helps Elton to keep this site running including cliking on his links :)

You and others are going to put there hands in there pockets to buy an AN T shirt, winter is coming but you can strip off for a quick picture :D

God I hate that season that is winter and wish I could find a place with no winters :(

Alan

Blanked today, not even a Mackeral but next week :confused: who knows :D

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Alan Taylor:

God I hate that season that is winter and wish I could find a place with no winters

I did that for over 3 years (San Juan, PR) and was bored brainless by about year numbrer 2. Kept hoping we'd get some weather but knowing it wouldn't happen.

That pretty well taught me I'm a 4 seasons person even though I bitch and moan about winter.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Alan, Just as a wee Nah Nah nah nah nah !!!!! I caught my first Three Bearded Rockling today, off the West Pier at Lochaline in about 300ft of water,I was fishing with Mick, Vagabond and Norma. We had a great day ,with lots of Doggies and a female Cuckoo Wrasse,and Pout to Vagabond.Davy and Spanner,along with Albert and Spanners son Cameron were about 200 yds off the pier after Skate,but I will leave it to them to let you know what happened, if in fact anything did... :rolleyes: Yesterday,we were all up at Ardnamurchan Point,fishing a peak called I think Bo Fascadale...great sport for a while, waved to Nick as we passed his island,even had to phone him for marks, then the high spot was watching two Minky Whales feeding form about 50 yards off the boat...magic. Seeya in a couple of weeks...

Posted Image

Posted Image

PS This was the view on the way home from the pub on Friday night....Jealous mate ???? :D:D

Posted Image

[ 01. August 2004, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/