Upgrading My Mobile Phone

Elton

I've been on a ridiculously high mobile tariff for years. I pay between £50-£80 a month for a phone I hardly use.

Err, Elton, you're not ringing them 0898 numbers are you ???

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

between £50-£80 a month for a phone I hardly use.

Elton, I have figured out your disguise from this post..................

You are actually my Daughter :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I use PAYG, tenner every couple of months, only use it for my family and a couple of fishing pals, bugga the monthly contracts for me, but if your a heavy use mate there should be a contract to suit your needs

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Elton, I have figured out your disguise from this post..................

You are actually my Daughter :blink:

Yeah. And, err, dad...I've been meaning to have a chat with you about something...... :whistling:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yeah. And, err, dad...I've been meaning to have a chat with you about something...... :whistling:

Well it ain't mine ......................i just wanted to make that clear ;)

Elton, take a look at the O2 website mate............i swapped my tarif after looking on there and now i get 300 txts and 15 mins free every month and that includes MMS.

If you have a look the site will also let you know what freebie phones you can get on upgrade..........Dian had a samsung D600 off them with free blutooth headset.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Just been onto the O2 site and had a look (they are my current supplier, so I thought it would be easier).

Now I'm really confused.

Nearly got a Nokia N70 with 700 mins and 700 texts per month, then Googled it and found a load of bad reviews.

Back to the drawing board.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Just been onto the O2 site and had a look (they are my current supplier, so I thought it would be easier).

Now I'm really confused.

Nearly got a Nokia N70 with 700 mins and 700 texts per month, then Googled it and found a load of bad reviews.

Back to the drawing board.

Get the Sony Ericsson K750i. Great phone, all the toys, and nobody laughs at you like they do now.

Sorted. :yeah:

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/Dispatcher?menui...mc_id=QM_Google

Just signed on one of these plans great value,Wordbender is right about the K750i great phone.

Dont dilly dally sort it now otherwise we will be having this discussion in 12 months time and you will be £400 poorer.

:lol::angry::blink::(<_<:sun:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Elton you will be a premier user with O2 by your spend i was on their 600 minute deal at £50 now on their 400 minutes but they double it for life so 800 minutes a month £35 throw away the house phone .got the nokia 6230i phone i think, picture video all the stuff had a car kit fitted £130 and with voice dial can phone easy (can you guess the voice tag for my wife ! ) so ask for the best deal .cheers big AL

Edited by big al

british by birth ,english by the grace of god