Justice

*Ant*

Just saying the same thing over and over isn't having and argument, it's just tedious.

If you want to call me a liar, why don't you, just for once in your life, act like a man and have the B*lls to stand up and say it.

Not your way though is it, sarcasm and innuendo is more your style. I'm sure you think you are clever, I know what I think.

Just a small but pertinant question, do you think you would have ever started this thread, with this title, if the two killers had been white? :angry:

Sure would of, always happy to point out when justice is done, i'm not as short sighted as you.

Just a small but pertinant question, would you have added your tedious amount of bullsh*t to this thread if the two killers had been white?

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i think we can end this pretty easily.

My todger is 8inch long, if your's is any bigger then your the daddy, if not stfu :sun:

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

:lol: Told you, he's from Planet Gallifrey! :ph34r:

Rarely feel inclined to post these days, but this kind of personal attack winds me up.

I'd hazard a guess Dave would rather have been on Planet Gallifrey than the semi sub Tharos in july 1988.

I hate the idea of more guns in the UK, as do most of the cops i have known (a NE Scotland viewpoint only; know bugger all about life in the big cities). Guncrime and gun ACCIDENTS are rare up here, and i sure don't want to see any laws change due to the rabid frothings of the English tabloids. Just MHO.

Chris

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

Rarely feel inclined to post these days, but this kind of personal attack winds me up.

I'd hazard a guess Dave would rather have been on Planet Gallifrey than the semi sub Tharos in july 1988.

I hate the idea of more guns in the UK, as do most of the cops i have known (a NE Scotland viewpoint only; know bugger all about life in the big cities). Guncrime and gun ACCIDENTS are rare up here, and i sure don't want to see any laws change due to the rabid frothings of the English tabloids. Just MHO.

Chris

Ditto

But a couple of things come to mind, if you are being burgled, and you are in the house the advice is call the police, lock yourself/secure yourself in a room tell the b*stard that you are armed (baseball bat, chair leg, anything that comes to mind/hand) and tell him/her that you are prepared to use it and that you have called the police. If in the unlikely event he/she continues and tries to force entry into the room you have the upper hand because you are waiting for him/her. Going in search of the burglar puts you at risk because you are not in control of the situation.

Please don't ever believe every thing you read in the press, they are interested in selling opapers not telling the truth. Always read between lines.

Finally

Sportsman, to put us all in the know why not list all the jobs you have has so we can judge you fairly, I'll start

Heres my list of jobs as you can see I am qualified to talk about just about anything! :yeah:

1. Trainee surveyor

2. House Parent at care home

3. Growing Chrysanthemums at a commercial nursery

4. Heating Company warehouse man

5. Civil Servant (Dft)

Dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com