Shortcut to a nice new Chris Lythe Centrepin

philocalist

Mooching about on Ebay, as you do, in the small hours ... suspect this will raise mixed feelings? :hypocrite:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281482570609?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

I really wonder what else he might have tucked away in his own private stash? :D

Edited by philocalist

I had a play about with that reel when I visited Chris earlier in the year. It is a very nice reel and isn't nearly as gaudy in colour in the hand as it looks in the pic's. Actually I think he was thinking about the steelhead anglers from across the pond when he came up with the colour combination since they like a bit more colourfull reels than us miserable Brit's lol. Someone will get a very nice reel if they have the cash to burn !

Lovely looking reel, certainly one step above the Browning Revolver !!

Would make a lovely Christmas Present ?

Bob

Mmm, not to sure about that Bob, I really like my BR, infact it's one of my favourites... no line stick with the BR either :).

Tigger

Nice reels and they have a Line Guard.

Yes Bob, I like the line guard as it's still possible to wally cast ok with it attatched.

No doubt Chris would make a line guard if the buyer requested one as he deos lineguards as an extra.

Hey...how cme you've got two and i've only got one ! ;)

A close friend of mine has a minter in it's box he'd let me have....I might get it off him :bounce::lol: ..