Safe Journey Home

Tony U

Jan and Newt

I hope you have had a wonderful time whilst here in the UK and have a safe journey home, next time I will try not to be over there while you are over here, if you see what I mean.

Tony U

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Val and Newt

I hope you have had a wonderful time whilst here in the UK and have a safe journey home, next time I will try not to be over there while you are over here, if you see what I mean.

Tony U

Is he taking a different lady home with him then Tony?

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Is he taking a different lady home with him then Tony?

Oops miles away :doh::doh::doh: changed it though before anyone else notices

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Safe trip both.

Bet you'll be comming in August for the next visit....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Safe trip to you both :)

It was a pleasure meeting up with you both an we are now looking forward to your next visit :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Have a safe trip home

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

OI OI,

hope you had a great time here shame about the weather but gan canny bonnie lad & lass safe journey.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

P.S. HAVE A NICE DAY.

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Arrived safely just a bit ago.

We have decided we absoutely like England. Next trip will hopefully be September of next year and will concentrate on Scotland and after meeting the Scot group at Amble, I'm guessing we will like that very well too.

I'll do up a thread when we recover from Jet Lag but in general, the people we met were wonderful, the fishing was different and fun, the weather was .... weather and no one could control that.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

well thats saved me a phone call...................all i've had from D is "ring Jan and Newt babes...just to make sure they got home safe".........figured you'd be to knackered to want a phone call but i just knew you couldn't resist posting on here LOL.

Glad you got back safe and thanks again for a wonderul time.....

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Guest Jan of the 2 Ghillies
well thats saved me a phone call...................all i've had from D is "ring Jan and Newt babes...just to make sure they got home safe".........figured you'd be to knackered to want a phone call but i just knew you couldn't resist posting on here LOL.

Glad you got back safe and thanks again for a wonderul time.....

We should be thanking you for the wonderful time, Trogg!!!!! I did get a tad cranky but that's my right as a member of the female species. We got to meet Lyn and her son Liam last night and had a very pleasant evening chatting with them.

Neither of us is sure if it is day or night and whether we should be sleeping, eating dinner or what. I've read through the "Cod bashing" thread and I absolutely loved it! I agree that the 2 weeks we spent in the UK is what AN is all about. We had a great time everywhere we went but Amble was one nice way to end our fishing adventures. You all talk funny but we sure managed to communicate. (Thanks, Nick, for translating Norrie's conversations for me.)

I thinks it's off to cook dinner for Newt and then some sleep, then more sleep and maybe some sleep after that. Newt goes back to work tomorrow. The dog and I will be thinking of him while we nap.

Edited by Jan of the 2 Ghillies