Subliminal messages.

Steve Coppolo

All day today, as I've been trying to get on with other things, in the back of my mind I've had this persistant, nagging thought. "You really should be bass fishing".

I didn't have any plans to go fishing today, but I thought I'd just check out the tides, etc, for this evening, just to see.

I was surprised to find that everything is perfect for tonight. High tide coincides with last light, size of the tide isn't bad, barometer is rising and the weather is perfect for a beach session. Most of the time I struggle to decide where to go bassing, but straight away I got a certain venue fixed in my head. I've narrowed the session down to two hours which will give the best chance of a big bass, but I feel so focused that I think I could have narrowed it down to an hour if I'd wanted to.

Is this instinct, divine intervention or just me being over optimistic? :unsure:

I'll let you know tomorrow. ;)

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Guest muttley
All day today, as I've been trying to get on with other things, in the back of my mind I've had this persistant, nagging thought. "You really should be bass fishing".

I didn't have any plans to go fishing today, but I thought I'd just check out the tides, etc, for this evening, just to see.

I was surprised to find that everything is perfect for tonight. High tide coincides with last light, size of the tide isn't bad, barometer is rising and the weather is perfect for a beach session. Most of the time I struggle to decide where to go bassing, but straight away I got a certain venue fixed in my head. I've narrowed the session down to two hours which will give the best chance of a big bass, but I feel so focused that I think I could have narrowed it down to an hour if I'd wanted to.

Is this instinct, divine intervention or just me being over optimistic? :unsure:

Hi Steve...as we all know..**** poor planning equals **** poor performance so imagine how few fish we would all catch if we didn't analise our sport like we do...I know i think of little else!!!! Maybe i'm a little obsessed....(but i like it that way) anyway hope you do well ..Matt

I think they call it divine inspiration :yeah::yeah:

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

I bet he caught as much as I did.

Still, it was a nice evening last night :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Is this instinct, divine intervention or just me being over optimistic?

My instinct when Murph told me he was going out for 2 hours was to stay in, drinking, watching some cracking football. The reason for my instinct: Murph always blanks. :lol:

That said, we are thinking about organising another get together tomorrow evening if you're interested Steve. I still need to get my pass, though, so it's not a forgone conclusion... ;)

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Whats tha need a pass for lad. Teck a tip frey a Yorkshire man. Get tha lass a cross stitch and a bottle a concorde and get the sen oot fishing. If she starts bleating point her int direction oft ironing pile and tell here tive mek sure theres nay creases in tha Y fronts. Hope tha brings some luk tive lads as they look asive the need it.