Stop Ronaldo

BoozleBear

Back to the thread. The relatively unknown Ecuadorian Luis Wassisface is now 90,000 votes ahead of Renaldo. I bet there are people even in Ecuador walking around saying 'Luis who ?'

Judging by last night's boo tactics I supect there's a whole host of french votes in there somewhere.

Significantly for an English speaking organised poll, Looney Rooney has only gathered 4% of the votes. Perhaps even hardened footie fans are beginning to realise that precocious talent doesn't go far when you also happen to be a dickhead.

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps even hardened footie fans are beginning to realise that precocious talent doesn't go far when you also happen to be a dickhead.

That's one cracking quote... :thumbs:

Paul

"In a final twist to the email saga, the Daily Record reported that it was in fact Scotland fans who had helped propel Ronaldo to the number one spot with a viral campaign of their own designed to heap further misery on England fans.

The paper said: "Tartan Army internet message boards have been urging fans to pluck for Ronaldo on the official World Cup website - and so far things are working a treat."

Sad Ain't it?

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

slightly off topic but can anyone actually think of a young player that has come to the fore in this tournament ? I cant.

Lionel Messi for Agrentina looked great, but was only used as a sub.

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

slightly off topic but can anyone actually think of a young player that has come to the fore in this tournament ? I cant.

Theo Walcott, fantastic talent!

Our chief weapon is surprise