Amir Khan Flattened

Elton

Just read that Amir Khan was knocked out in 54 seconds. Anyone see the fight? How on earth did that happen?!!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Just read that Amir Khan was knocked out in 54 seconds. Anyone see the fight? How on earth did that happen?!!

it happened because Khan is rubbish, all he fought for the first 16 fights were boxers who were little stronger than my nan. then he fought a couple who could at least stand up on their own and guess what? the over confident fool had no defence, not a problem until you meet someone who can actually box and they smash your head in. perhaps we should not have over hyped him because he really never was ever that good. Silver medal? don't that mean loser.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

it happened because Khan is rubbish, all he fought for the first 16 fights were boxers who were little stronger than my nan.

Hey, don't bring your nan into this. She kicked the living daylights out of me round the back of the Dog & Pheasant last week after I'd spilt her pint :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

should of been john prescott,i thought it a bit rich of sky to put his fight on ppv because he hasnt done anything to warrant it.i listened to it on the radio and it was absolute shock.whether he can come back now is debatable.glass jaws and punches are a lethal combination for a boxer.frank warren must be looking at his get out clause as we speak.

Edited by hembo

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

T'is the Frank Warren effect.

He takes a promising British fighter who is fresh from amatur stardom and turns them into a media star. He then pushes them through a succession of easy opponents selling stories to the papers and television rights to the fights making a fortune for himself and the fighter. At some point at 15 or 20 fights, the buble bursts when he is forced to make a match with a genuine contender and the Warren prodege gets his arse well and truely kicked because while the money making bandwagon has been rolling on, the fighter has only been exposed to training from Warren's British trainers and hasn't ever been exposed to the best training camps in the US, Cuba etc.

Khan will in all likelyhood be crushed by his next two oopnents while Warren makes overtures to the best fighters from this years olympics.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Glad it's happened, he is totally overated, beating nobodies, dont you pity the poor s*ds who payed £15 to watch 54 seconds of overhyped garbage :D . No I dont :D

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

Hes young and Inspite of what Peter said is a better than average boxer,the Cuban that took gold over him was beaten by Khan quite convincingly on thier second meet, I hope he gets over this set back,Kens right about his management team but that as a tactic is not unique to Warren,

The simple fact is On this occaison Khan was put into a ring with a far better boxer,that will either spur him on to make the grade or silence him I think it may well make him.

It was a nasty knock out that will take some getting over.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Glad it's happened, he is totally overated, beating nobodies, dont you pity the poor s*ds who payed £15 to watch 54 seconds of overhyped garbage :D . No I dont :D

it would have been worth the 15 quid just to see the look on his dads face. :D if he wants to prove he is really world class he needs to be less arrogant and really work hard. I agree with Ken that this is the Warren factor, turning the lad into a celebrity before he had done anything. i also agree the five bellies he has potential, wether he will achieve that potential is still unclear.

Oh and Elton don't mess with my nan :D

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/