Monthly Quiz

jimpy0

Awww bugger!! I KNEW the first question as well!!! And fluffed it as Iwas not aware you could change the answer!! I changed it on I think the helmet one and then forgot about one!! :schmoll:

Was the twent quid for the Date Jim?? :sun:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets have a show of hands, so to speak. Shall we continue in October with General Knowledge Trivia: Intermediate/Difficult, or switch to something else?

We have the following categories available:

• United Kingdom Trivia: Intermediate - Hard (5000 questions)
  • Australian Trivia: Intermediate - Hard (1000 questions)
  • The 1970s (900 questions)
  • The 1980s (900 questions)
  • Famous People (2000 questions)
  • Hobbies (2000 questions)
  • Science & Technology (2000 questions)
  • Movie Trivia (4000 questions)
  • Bible Trivia (4000 questions)
  • History & Geography (3000 questions)
  • Music Trivia Mix (3000 questions)
  • Mixed Sports Trivia (5000 questions)

We could also try a mixture, like Famous People for 10 days, Hobbies for 10 days, then History & Geography for the remainder of the month. Or we could switch the topic bi-monthly. Or we could do nothing and continue to let Scaseman, Jimpy, and AJP whup on us with General Knowledge trivia, which is gleaned from all these sources.

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain