Editing Fun # 3

MrWiggly

If I may remind you ....

As before you have 24 hours to submit your edit,following on from the person before you in the list. List must be followed in the correct order. Only one edit per person please .....

The Older I get .. The better I was.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, HB will post his picture tonight, it is 4:30pm here atm.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

I'm glad your wiggly is playing Steve! :rolleyes:

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Just as a bit of fun ..

Night Drive.

-----------------

Night1.jpg

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

As we can see the seasons have changed, so a long time has passed. Mr & Mrs Singh would like to apologise for the dumpster being outside their cottage for such a long time, but this is down to those Engleeesh Builders, drinking too much Tea.

Mr Singh is however looking forward to moving in, his comments, “I’m velly much looking 4word to visiting you Engleeesh pub and tastin real Indian Pale Ale. Playing darts with Mr Snatcher, velly nice man. As the pub is velly local, I won’t have far to crawl home.”

His eldest son is velly much looking forward to meeting your daughters.

Mr Singh asked me to point out that the Dumpster Company did not have any Mini Dumpsters, when he ordered. So a large one was delivered, at the same cost as a mini.

If any of the neighbours want to dump a mattress they are welcome to do so.

Mrs Singh asked if it would be OK to wash here Sari, in the fountain, as its waters would be velly kind to the silks.

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Just as a bit of fun ..

Night Drive.

-----------------

Night1.jpg

G'day Wiggles,

This is closer to the light effect that I was trying to get in my night shot I posted of this photo in the PhotoShop versus PaintShop thread. I couldn't post it here because the game was still going at the time.

Good Job.