Editing Fun # 3

MrWiggly

No offence meant here,

but i think we should really stay in order of the list as the next person on the list may well be working on the edit and may have spent a fair bit of time doing so, only to have to start again as the picture has changed.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence meant here,

but i think we should really stay in order of the list as the next person on the list may well be working on the edit and may have spent a fair bit of time doing so, only to have to start again as the picture has changed.

Non taken, but like I said if it causes any problems - or offence, then Steve can delete it.

Corydoras - I hope you was not working on anything, if you were just ignore mine.

Anyway people I'm off for a few days break now.

Cameraman

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

Does Cory even know it is his turn because he was added into the middle of the list and may have expected to go on the end.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

cory's 24 hours are up, so I'll continue.

AN1.jpg

Using the pen tool made a simple closed path around the window, changed the path to a selection copied it and pasted it back into the shot and repositioned it to the right.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

:headhurt::giveup::bye2:

LOL @ Jan V :D

I just see the funny, or extreme, sides of life. Sometimes, unfortunately, others don’t see, or interpret, these views like I do.

My way, this time, was to answer with a cartoon of the situation. :2:

In the past, Newt and me had one of these misunderstandings, the use of words can be misconstrued, and if not totally understood or explained, can cause conflict. :boxing:

I’m now expecting, in the near future, to see a photograph of a Fountain with an elephant drinking from it. :crazy:

To Jan V xxxxx :wub:

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Quick edit on this one....

using a picture of a pub door i turned the building in the right foreground into a pub, after all you need a pub in a village dont you !, also added a sign for the travellers in the area :lol: , then using the clone tool i cloned the leaves from the tree in the foreground to the trees in the background to make it have a more summer feel.

an7.1.jpg

Well that was an interesting one and the picture certainly did change a hell of a lot, but personally I think it's very irresponsible of you Wirral to put a Pub right across the road from all those children, (just a joke).

Seriously though, I think people need to be a little more considerate of the other contributors and not allow your edit to undermine or change someone elses edit, which also occured in the last game. For ex, love the Pub as far as the look of the photo goes, but it should have been let go as Jan had already labelled that building a 'home'.

Johns post re the Indian family and the elephant was very funny, and even though he did misunderstand Jans comment re 'after I did my stuff', it was a little rude of her to mention not once but twice that he had foiled her fountain idea. It's fine to say what you would have done if something else had not been done, but do it without making the earlier poster feel as though they have trodden on your toes. I think Jan realised and accepted this by taking Johns comments with grace. On the other hand, the dumpster was quite large and left very little space for others to add their edits. We should all make a conscious effort to compliment rather than undermine anyones previous edit and also not to 'take over' the whole photo. After all, we will all eventually get a chance to go first as the people at the top of the list obviously have more freedom and opportunity.

Having said all that. I still had fun and look forward to the next one.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

HB wants to be in the next one so he will be posting the next photo, okay Steve?

So the list is:

TB

John

Jan

Cameraman

Steve

Wirral

Wiggles

HB

Cory, are you in?

Anyone else?

Edited by TubularBelle