Editing Fun # 3

MrWiggly

I wanted Jan to add a "Lucy's House of Ill Repute" or "The best little Ore house in the UK" sign but for some reason, she wouldn't.

Nice work so far, ya'll.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is uncanny Newt, I wanted to turn the sky to night, put a few lights on in the windows, turn the street light red and stick a hooker underneath it leaning against the corner of the building. But all too hard for me. Still trying though.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

That is uncanny Newt, I wanted to turn the sky to night, put a few lights on in the windows, turn the street light red and stick a hooker underneath it leaning against the corner of the building. But all too hard for me. Still trying though.

Well, I had wanted to add the fountain in the center of the area in front of the buildings but John put the dumpster there. After I did my stuff, Newt told me I should have changed the For Sale sign to Sold and then removed the dumpter. Oh, well..... I am going to a photoshop seminar on Monday and hope to learn just a tad more. It ought to be interesting... I'm lucky they are having one in Charlotte which is about a 20 mile drive. http://www.photoshopseminars.com/tour/3

Might be the way to go for me too, the easiest way to learn is to have someone leaning over your shoulder telling you what to do or sitting next to you on another puter.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Well, I had wanted to add the fountain in the center of the area in front of the buildings

but John put the dumpster there. After I did my stuff,

Sorry but I did not realise I had gone out of turn. :blink:

And here,s me thinking we had to wait, as shown on the list, of those taking part, before we Added our likkle bit of mastery.

The children of the family, who have bought the cottage, would like to apologise to Jan V, for the inconvenience of the dumpster outside their new house.

The dumpster will be removed once their bedroom has been redecorated and the Tandoori Oven installed.

They are however looking forward to a fountain, out side their cottage, as their pet elephant loves playing with water. ;)

an3janv3x.jpg

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Onya John, that's very funny.

John

if you re read Jan's post ...she said "after i did my stuff,Newt told me about changing.......

me thinks you miss read it a little... it does make a difference to the way it reads....

Judith :headhurt:

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

I'm away from now till Wed, so jumped in and did my little bit early. Steve if this causes any probs, please delete this post and pic. Thanks.

AN6Edit.jpg

Just altered levels a bit, colour and light, so it looked like it had rained?

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.