Editing Fun # 3

MrWiggly

Greetings all ...

As before you have 24 hours to submit your edit,following on from the person before you in the list. List must be followed in the correct order. Only one edit per person please .....

If any of our readers wish to join in you are more that welcome. Likewise, if you are on the list, and can't make it this time, then please PM Steve Randles.

This one should make you scratch your heads !! :P:P

-------------------------------------------------

TubularBelle

John E. Ashford

Jan V

corydoras

Cameraman

Steve Randles

Wirral Sea Fishing

MrWiggly

---------------------------------------------------

AnglersNet3.jpg

The Older I get .. The better I was.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an awesome photo, did you take that Wiggles? Darn, HB won't be home for another 10 hours, can I go first? Just kidding. Whats happened to Julia, Judy and Cory? Okay, better put my thinking cap on, tick tick tick.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Yes ... It is one of mine. I'd like to thank my mother, my producer,all my friends etc etc ... :P:P:P

Tick tick tick ........ :):)

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Sorry guys but I'm going to opt out of this one. My brain just isnt working tonight so I'll hand it straight over to the next in line, Tubularbelle.

Cheers..........HB

Yeah still a bit busy, but I'll have a go. I'll PM Steve if he doesn't spot this post himself.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

What a piker that HB is. Wanted to learn something new in one night and put himself under too much pressure. I certainly hope to learn something new before the next one too but for now, more of the same I'm afraid. Very basic cloning.

19.jpg

Over to you John.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Here we go guys. My original plan was to add a fountain in the middle of the road an turn it into a roundabout but a trash dumpster got in my way. Oh, well.

I added a "home" sign to the flower bed in front of the left house and then a cherub statue to the far left. To add each I used the magnetic lasso to do an inverse select on each item in their original picture and then used the move tool to move them over to the original "Editing Fun" picture..

AN3-JanV2.jpg

Edited by Jan V