SAN Whitby Sharking Article

Norm B

:clap2: Hi Guys. I'm after some feedback on the Whitby Sharking article. You should have your copies from today on but there may be some delay where they are hand delivered or in the far flung reaches of the Empire, Channel Islands, Orkney etc.

Should I do more along the same lines for other ports, give up as it was rubbish, stop posing for pictures etc. The reason I ask is that I could retire at the end of the year and I need to know if I could spend my "free time" travelling doing fish ins and write ups. On the other hand you may feel I'd be better employed working for a living and just let others do the fishing and the write ups. I'm not saying I'll abide by the "majority vote" but it could give me a few pointers. :clap2:

Just been given a copy by Malcolm. Nice article. With regard to my thoughts on future articles. I think you should pay me to travel the globe catch a few fish and write the odd report.

Nice article about Bradshawe bottling it too norman. How many other editors would have the balls to do that ?

Keep up the good work,

I`ve only one thing to say to you Norm.

STOP USING HADDOCK AS LIVEBAIT!!!!!!!!!

I see no point in you retiring Norm. `Cos no-one would know the difference. :headhurt:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

:clap2:

I`ve only one thing to say to you Norm.

STOP USING HADDOCK AS LIVEBAIT!!!!!!!!!

I see no point in you retiring Norm. `Cos no-one would know the difference. :headhurt:

:clap2: Thanks for your constructive criticism mate, I'll bear it in mind. :clap2:

Just been given a copy by Malcolm. Nice article. With regard to my thoughts on future articles. I think you should pay me to travel the globe catch a few fish and write the odd report.

Nice article about Bradshawe bottling it too norman. How many other editors would have the balls to do that ?

Keep up the good work,

:clap2: Glad you liked it. I do try to print the general concensus, even if it costs in the long run. :clap2:

Norm, Got my SAN today.....Very good article actually, and a very good read.

Hat off to Dave for writing it... :D

I'm taking a few copies to LA tomorrow for the "Peasants" to read, they can leave their own opinions later.

Do you mean to do a sort of "Species Special" on the different areas of the UK...if so, I think it would be a great idea.

And Ditto to GlennK's remark on the Bass MLS, that took some bottle BTW...well done.. :clap::thumbs::clap:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norm, Got my SAN today.....Very good article actually, and a very good read.

Hat off to Dave for writing it... :D

I'm taking a few copies to LA tomorrow for the "Peasants" to read, they can leave their own opinions later.

Do you mean to do a sort of "Species Special" on the different areas of the UK...if so, I think it would be a great idea.

And Ditto to GlennK's remark on the Bass MLS, that took some bottle BTW...well done.. :clap::thumbs::clap:

:clap2: Yes, that's the idea Norrie, tour a few charter boats and their home ports, write up the type of fishing they do and the species they catch and hopefully get a few adverts to cover my costs and supplement my pension. I expect the heavies from Defra round any day now. :clap2: