ELTON and The MODS

sam-cox

bass are not genrually found in commercials disgaurds.

err quite right because theve been discarded :rolleyes:

what do they do if its an inch undersize give it the kiss of life and heart massage and send it on its way back to its family or do they chuck it in the hold with the others and pay the fines ,your guess :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

err quite right because theve been discarded :rolleyes:

what do they do if its an inch undersize give it the kiss of life and heart massage and send it on its way back to its family or do they chuck it in the hold with the others and pay the fines ,your guess :rolleyes:

chesters it depends on it's standing the shoal. lord bass of filey brigg would be revived but a tiddler like samcox would have his life support machine turned off :blink:

Let me get this right, a picture of a large man, who looks like santa with his clothes off, but not showing anything he would get arrested for, upsets your daughter.

The sight of some dead fish upsets you (but not as much as the semi naked santa).

And then you complain about wind ups. :blink:

Come on sam admit it, this is a wind up.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

only the seagulls will know ,and they'r not going to tip off the bods at the government incase it spoils an easy meal :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Try telling that to a farmed bass. What happened to equal rights for all bass ?

exactly, good point glennk. equal rights for ALL bass. getting a bit p.c. this thread :blink:

Edited by bluezulu

who trusts "farmed" fish when theres money to be made ,even wild fish with the attraction of that "farmed" premium (in monetery terms) could in the unscrupulous persons eyes suddenly become "farmed" ,not saying it happens but not ruling out people looking for ways of exploiting it especially with the undersized wild ones.

Edited by chesters1

so sam how do you tell a farmed bass from a wrong un then? :blink:

i think they make their own way to the milking stalls