ELTON and The MODS

sam-cox

The sight of those boxes of dead bass offends me almost as much as those pics of Newt.

:clap2: While I would rather see a picture of anglers holding a couple of fish each and I don't print pictures of boxes of fish, as long as the fish are sizeable and not sold there is nothing wrong with a box of fish. If there were say 6 anglers on the boat that's not an excessive amount of fish, even if it was it's not illegal and it's nothing compared to the commercial take. If an angler takes say 2 fish a week, every week that's 104 fish a year, some anglers only go a couple of times a year so 52 fish each time is the same amount of dead fish, is it any worse or any more dead fish than an angler who takes 2 a week every week? :clap2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elton the statement that I have single handedly ruined your sea fishing forum is almost as bad as when Leon Roskilly blamed me for single handedly being responsable for the bad 40cm decission on the bass MLS.

Like me or loath me you can not deny that my posts normally get people talking and get plenty of hits!

If I have single handedly ruined your sea fishing forum Im afraid it down to your bad managment Elton.

The captain can not blame his crew mate!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Elton the statement that I have single handedly ruined your sea fishing forum is almost as bad as when Leon Roskilly blamed me for single handedly being responsable for the bad 40cm decission on the bass MLS.

Like me or loath me you can not deny that my posts normally get people talking and get plenty of hits!

If I have single handedly ruined your sea fishing forum Im afraid it down to your bad managment Elton.

The captain can not blame his crew mate!

So you said earlier.

Add 'boring' to the list now.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

So you said earlier.

Add 'boring' to the list now.

'Repetitive' also springs to mind :lol:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

And in case you think Elton is over-reacting Sam, I support this statement 100%

I think you will find that most of the posters on the Sea forum will also agree 100% with Elton. :rolleyes:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

If I have single handedly ruied your sea fishing forum then more fool you for not banning me Elton.

I do not wish to be banned, the fact that I pay to use this forum should proove that (although at times I have felt like canceling the payments).

Still I havnt canceled and still Im happy to pay, but if I have ruied the sea fishing forum single handedly then you should of banned me Elton, not to do so is kind of self admiting bad managment.

Since we are having this out in public, I'll add this public notice to the private one just sent to this user.

The sam-cox account is now blocked and will no longer function.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President