Norfolk & Suffolk Broads need your help.

Peter Waller

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what you like Mr Waller, If I had not stumbled upon it on Speakers Corner and exposed it on here ...would you have even mentioned it?

You will not acquire my vote with blackmail and I and my fellow anglers look forward to the day the BA try enforcing such ludicrous legislation if it is ever passed, I regularly read the comments on Speakers Corner and know how the weekend sailor boys view angling on the Broads...it turns my stomach.

I am a match angler .....not an anti-Christ!!!]

Paul

Peter, Bob's got a bee in his bonnet - forget it, no amount of "reasonable" discussion will change his mind!

Cutting one's nose off to spite ones face comes to mind.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Peter Hi there,

I think Bob does have a valid point, he feels that in the past you may not have supported his views. To him that is valid.

I can see your point on this issue and after reading the the information available signed number 87.

The main reason for this post is that you two Gentlemen have a great deal to offer with your experience and passion for Angling and really all things water related. Its about time the hatchet was well and truly buried and you decide to form an alliance to achieve yours and all of our aims and objectives.

My best wishes to you both.

Richard.

:thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Richard, don't mention hatchets to Bob, especially ones that are well and truly buried! That is a sore point!!

What Bob clearly doesn't realise is that I often have to find compromises, that is what committees are about.