10,000 members (nearly)

Guest NickInTheNorth

Guest NickInTheNorth

well Elton it looks like the 10,000th member will probably sign up sometime today.

Just thought I'd say well done on keeping the site together through the rough times of late, and look forward to seeing it hit 20k :lol:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well Elton it looks like the 10,000th member will probably sign up sometime today.

Just thought I'd say well done on keeping the site together through the rough times of late, and look forward to seeing it hit 20k :lol:

I'm glad you are........it was easier, and more fun, when there were just a couple of dozen of us :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I'm glad you are........it was easier, and more fun, when there were just a couple of dozen of us :D

Easier maybe but more fun?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I would also like to say thanks elton, im fairly new, but will be around to see the 20k member.

Best site on the net by far, and the best members.

sean

Ooooh you are nice :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Oh no !

Anglers Net could colapse under its own virtual gravity, all those members in one E space, spiralling around each other till they start to colapse into an infinite virtual density known as a black E hole, with members being stretched to infinite length disapearing over the virtual event horizon.

wonder what breaking strain mono you would need to fish a black hole, or would you use braid ?

Leon would know

i was going to remark on one hand congrats for 10,000 members then spoil it by asking how many still post (graphically bringing up names i havent seen for a while) but someone spoilt it by removing the old threads (or i have gone blind) :angry:

things like did loonyl (sp?) our nutter did he get better or string himself up somewhere dark and a host of other questions the last 5,000 members would find strange :D

:thumbs: well done elton (just sucking up yer know)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson