Argyll

Barry Kneller

Latest update............

As Gerry doesn't need any more surgery he has been just transferred to Orpington Hospital (McKenzie King ward) for treatment & recovery.

He can be reached on 01689 865 046 but please note that this is not a direct line to Gerry - if you call on this number it goes to the local nurses station & whoever answers will take the portable phone to Gerry, I think that's how it works anyway...........

Cheers

Barry

Barry

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad put a shilling each way on Lester Piggott's first Derby winner and kept the name as a motto the rest of his life.

What was it?

NEVER SAY DIE!

All of this talk about certain areas of Gerry's anatomy and horse racing has reminded me-

Do you know who the first 20stone man to ride a Derby winner was?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Latest update............

As Gerry doesn't need any more surgery he has been just transferred to Orpington Hospital (McKenzie King ward) for treatment & recovery.

He can be reached on 01689 865 046 but please note that this is not a direct line to Gerry - if you call on this number it goes to the local nurses station & whoever answers will take the portable phone to Gerry, I think that's how it works anyway...........

Cheers

Barry

That was sudden, I was only speaking to him yesterday and he didn't mention a move. Thanks for letting us know.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Only just caught this thread as I was in Cornwall for a week.

I was wondering where that little red plane has gone. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Gerry, and you'll be pleased to know I have been leaving the 20s well alone and unintentioanally concentrating on the 1-10lbers!

Cheers,

Simon

Edited by BoozleBear

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

I too have been, ahem, intentionally avoiding Thames 20s - they'll still be there waiting :)

Take it easy Gerry, hope you still pop in now and again.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Dave, sorry to hear about your sister. Hopefully she'll have a speedy recovery.

Great to hear from you Gerry, even if it is mixed news. Those Wingham predators are still waiting for you!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Hi Barry et al,

Rang the number a few times at different times of day/night but there never seems to be anyone on the other end.

Just like to let Gerry know I haven't forgotten him.

Chris Bishop

Hi Chris just to let you know that I got an answer & I spoke to Gerry. I told him you were trying to get hold of him. He had been back to PR today and had just woken up when I phoned. He is hoping they may let him home as he needs to build his strength up before they will start his other treatment.

I will be going up next week to show him all the photos of the Timsbury fish in. :)

Lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I just spoke to Gerry on the phone & you will all be pleased to hear that Gerry will be coming out of Hospital on Sunday.

He sounds a lot stronger & has put on a little weight since I last saw him - he looking forward to getting some decent food down his neck...............

No doubt he'll be in contact just as soon as he can get back to his keyboard!

Cheers

Barry

Barry