What is your wish for 2007?

Snatcher

my wish list is to be able to get myself a little boat,4m will do. there are shoals of dorado just a couple of km offshore.they´re caught with light spinning gear or fly.

I was watching the locals bringing them in this morning,cos, i had our 4 year old with me they gave her a fish to take home, it was half the length of her! :lol:

:clap2: I love dorado, to catch and eat. I had a 28lb'er on a carp rod, F/S reel and 10lb line many years ago and I still remember it. It was delicious too. :clap2:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To find the enthusiasm to take up sea angling again :( now i will go back to the politics/conservation forum :)

:clap2: Politics/conservation forum? You won't find much to fire your enthusiasm there LOL. :clap2:

its waiting in the fridge now norm!

going to cut up some chunks of crusty bread, and fry it up in small pieces.

there are loads of them here at the moment, every angling boat that i saw come in, had them today. :)

I've still got some in my freezer from my trip to Ascension Island, a bit stale now but still delicious. I was hoping for an invite to Portugal but it never came so it looks like next year now before I get some fresh ones. :clap2:

Edited by Norm B

Guest muttley

More double figure bass and a 60lb+ tope would be nice. By the way Maidstone mike...I know an area that produces as much if not more than herne bay, although still in the thames estuary (any more info needs a PM). Have you fished the bay at all this year?

My hope is to beat my Pb days bass fishing which occurred this summer,

I've still to catch a ten pounder plugging from the shore, that would be something to achieve.

How many have you booked up for Lads week Snatcher? we'll be up on the night of Friday 10th. for three weeks.

If Davy and Linda are down he'll have to have a lesson on how to catch big skate baits lol, any idea how long they are planning on staying down

Lads week starts officially 04 Aug 2007,have booked a days tope fishing with Ian on the Thurs. Think Guy has got Davy and Linda booked to fish with Ian on Sun 12 Aug.

Anyway Davy the double bedroom is yours on the Sat night :) Would bring your own sleeping bag though cos after lads week the place will be "lifting" :crazy::crazy:

By the way why not make a long weekend of it :) The van is at your disposal for the following week :sun:

Plan or what :sun:

The cost will be a pint of Bellhaven Best :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hiya,

my wish is for a year without problems, both domestic and with the boat :(

Things are looking up now though, we move into our flat today, the broadband is fitted and Nick is painting as I type (dont you just love delegation :) )

Once we are settled it's back to work on the boat and get the gearboxes refurbished with new primary shafts and then lots and lots of fishing :)

Targets for next year are double figure Pollack and a hake.

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

More double figure bass and a 60lb+ tope would be nice. By the way Maidstone mike...I know an area that produces as much if not more than herne bay, although still in the thames estuary (any more info needs a PM). Have you fished the bay at all this year?

No unfortunately, havn't had the time this year. I'm going to try and make up for that next year.